Hell try to become the first

in Top "Hähnchen Griller" 01.12.2018 04:54
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.841 Beiträge

Manchester, England (SportsNetwork. Rangers Jose Trevino Jersey .com) - Dusan Tadics second-half goal proved to be the difference on Sunday as Southampton claimed a 1-0 victory over Manchester United at Old Trafford. Southampton has been the surprise package of the season as the Saints entered the day in fourth place in the league and riding an impressive five-match unbeaten run across all competitions. The match provided an intriguing coaching matchup between Southamptons Ronald Koeman and Manchester Uniteds Louis van Gaal, a clash that was previously won by Van Gaal when United bested Southampton, 2-1, at St. Marys Stadium on Dec. 8. Things were tense from the outset during a scoreless first half in which both teams failed to produce many chances. But the contest opened up in the second half and the only goal came with 21 minutes to play when Graziano Pelle got free down the right side of the pitch and rocketed his strike off the right post. But the ball cannoned back into the box and Tadic smashed it past United goalkeeper David De Gea first-time to give the Saints the lead. United pushed numbers forward looking for the equalizer as the fourth officials board showed five minutes of added time. But the Red Devils could not muster a goal and suffered their fourth defeat of the season. Southampton jumped into third place with the victory, which was the clubs first win at Old Trafford since 1988, on 39 points, while United drops into fourth place. In Sundays other Premier League fixture, Alexis Sanchez netted a pair of goals as Arsenal rolled to a 3-0 drubbing of Stoke City at the Emirates Stadium. Coming off a 2-0 loss to Southampton in league play on New Years Day, the home side was in the ascendency from the outset as defender Laurent Koscielny opened the scoring for the Gunners after just six minutes. Sanchez then doubled the lead in the 33rd minute and finished his brace in the 49th minute as Arsenal rose to 36 points from 21 matches played with the victory. Stoke, meanwhile, managed just a pair of strikes on target and rarely created any offensive pressure as the Potters suffered their ninth defeat of the season Rangers C. D. Pelham Jersey . The Canucks figured to be active prior to Wednesdays trade deadline, getting a jump on things the previous day when they dealt goaltender Roberto Luongo to the Florida Panthers for netminder Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. Rangers Yovani Gallardo Jersey . The Eastern Conference-leading Celtics finished their recent trek at 3-1 on Monday in Salt Lake City when Rajon Rondo made a key jumper with 24.1 seconds remaining, as Boston held off the Utah Jazz, 107-102, at EnergySolutions Arena. http://www.cheaprangersauthenticjerseys.com/?tag=rangers-joe-palumbo-jersey . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm.Graham DeLaets great round of 62 on Sunday almost didnt happen. Im not talking about how he may not have dropped so many putts or hit so many fairways or greens. Its that he almost missed his tee time. DeLaets sizzling round at the Deutsche Bank has him tied for third place, three shots back of leader Sergio Garcia. Hell go off in the second-to-last group with Steve Stricker. On Saturday, however, with the tournament in a weather delay, he decided to drive his wife, Rudy, to the airport. He got the new starting time just as he arrived at the airport and it was far earlier than he was expecting. "I was in kind of a mad rush to get back to the golf course at that time," he stated. "So at that time I was just kind of hoping to get out here and not miss my tee time. Because I was driving back in some pretty heavy rains going about 30 miles an hour on the freeway." DeLaet got to the course about an hour and a half before his was slated to tee off, which is plenty of time, but not quite as much as the two hours he generally allows himself. "Im kind of a routine guy," he said, "so I definitely would prefer to be here on my regular time and go through everything how I always do. But at the same time, like I said, I wasnt in panic mode. Once I got to the golf course I knew I had enough time." On the course, DeLaet bogeyed his first hole and never looked back. He made 10 birdies on the next 17 holes for the lowest score in his brief PGA Tour careerr. Rangers Shin-Soo Choo Jersey. "It was an incredible day. Its one of those days that it doesnt come along as often as youd like." In addition to his colourful Sligo pants, DeLaet is sporting a beard these days. He said its natural for him to leave the facial hair at this time of year. "Im Canadian, thats what we do in the playoffs, you dont shave until youre done." DeLaets performance has put him once again in a position where he has a chance to win his first PGA Tour stop. Hell try to become the first Canadian winner on the Tour since Stephen Ames captured the 2009 Childrens Miracle Network Classic. Even without a victory, the Weyburn, Sask., product has locked up a spot in the Tour Championship in three weeks, and a place on the Presidents Cup team, which will be finalized this week. Its the latter of those two that really excites DeLaet; it was one of his goals at the start of the year. He was 10th on the list starting this week with the top 10 being named to the team. Tim Clark, 11th, missed the cut at the Deutsche Bank while 12th place Tongchai Jaidee finished 26th at the Wales Open. "It would mean the world to me to be on that team, theres no question," said DeLaet. "But at the same time when Ive been on the golf course Ive been focused on what I need to do and Im proud of the way Ive handled it because there is a lot of pressure on the outside." First, theres a Labour Day finish on tap and you can be sure DeLaet wont be late for his starting time. Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shoesvipser
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 16094 Themen und 16615 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor