er a bit disheartened that the wind had died down

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 12.01.2019 09:57
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- James Blackmon Jr. made five 3-pointers, scored 23 points and grabbed seven rebounds, while Robert Johnson added 16 points, as No. 6 Indiana sailed to a 100-78 victory over UMass Lowell on Wednesday night.Blackmon made four 3-pointers and scored 20 of his 23 points in the first half of Indianas regular season home opener.The Hoosiers (2-0) were playing their first game since beating No. 3 Kansas in the Armed Forces Classic and had to overcome a slow, sloppy start. Indiana outscored UMass Lowell (1-2) 32-15 over the final 8:24 of the first half. Indiana shot 60 percent from the field (21 of 35) in the first half. The Hoosiers found scoring opportunities with sound passing, scoring 23 of their field goals off an assist.Big men OG Anunoby and Thomas Bryant contributed to Indianas onslaught. Anunoby scored 15 points and Bryant added nine. The Hoosiers outrebounded UMass Lowell 46-24. The 19 offensive rebounds helped the Hoosiers score 15 second-chance points.Jahad Thomas finished with 16 points and Tyler Livingston scored 14 for the River Hawks.---No. 21 RHODE ISLAND 79, BROWN 72KINGSTON, R.I. -- Jared Terrell scored 18 points and E.C Matthews added 17 as Rhode Island won in Round Two of the Basketball Hall of Fame Tip-Off.Hassan Martin added 12 points and Kuran Iverson had 11 as the Rams (3-0) defeated the Bears (1-2) for the 19th time in their last 21 meetings.Rhode Island built a 36-21 lead late in the first half but Steven Spieth keyed a rally that enabled the Bears to pull within 41-33 at halftime.The Rams scored 20 points off 13 Brown turnovers which offset the fact the Bears outrebounded Rhode Island 38-31.Brandon Anderson had 16 points for Brown while Tavon Blackmon and Travis Fuller chipped in with 11 apiece. Discount Jerseys NZ . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Jerseys New Zeland Store . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http://www.cheapjerseysnz.com/ . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Stitched Jerseys New Zeland .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Authentic Jerseys New Zeland . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.Justin Rose is refusing to give up hope of a maiden Masters after superb back nines kept him within touching distance of the leaders. Rose began the day an two-over-par and after an early birdie at three would have had high hopes of moving up the leaderboard.However playing in the afternoons blustery conditions the Englishman made the turn in 40 shots, finding himself at six-over the the championship. Rose is made of sterner stuff and a tremendous back nine including four birdies saw him card a one-over par 73 to leave him in the clubhouse at three over par. Oosthuizen on Augusta battles Louis Oosthuizen reflects on his third round 71 I had no choice but to hang in there, the game has felt incredibly hard over the last couple of days, Rose told Sky Sports.I played the first three holes really well today and I felt good about my game. Its been really tough to judge the wind and any time I have found myself outside 30 feet, Ive been having a hard time gauging the speed.You feel like being bounced around in the wind and that distorts the process as you are really just trying to stay solid with the putter.With the conditions looking like easing for the later starters, Rose knows he is up against adding to his 2013 US Open title but he will not give up without a fight. I was really happy to dig in, and to come back in 33, setting myself up for a good run at it tomorrow, Rose added.We had [the weather] pretty tough all day and then on the last three holes were were wondering if the wind was beginning to lay down and both Jamie and I looked at each other a bit disheartened that the wind had died down.At this stage when you are three over you are looking at the leaders being four or five under par and thinking you need a little bit of help to maybe stay within five.But with the conditions maybe easing up they are probably going to put a bit more distance between me and them so it might be a bit of an uphill struggle tomorrow but I will come out swinging. Lee Westwoodd produced a fabulous run of four birdies in his final seven holes Another man out to make a move on Sunday will be Lee Westwood, the Englishman shot a fine round of 71, one of just two early starters to go under par for the day.ddddddddddddA blistering back nine leaves him at one over par and in the mix for Sunday after recovering from a slow start to finish with four birdies in his final seven holes.Even when i was three over through 11 holes I wasnt doing that much wrong, Westwood told Sky Sports. Four birdies on the back nine left Lee Westwood on one over giving him an outside chance of victory tomorrow I just had to keep hanging in there and wait for the birdie chances to come. I hit a lovely nine-iron into 12 to about four feet and then knocked it close on 13 and knocked it to about four feet again with a nine-iron on 14.I then left it hanging on the edge on 17 and made a nice one on 18 so it was nice way to finish the round and give myself a chance for tomorrow.Its an inspiring place - the more you play it the more you learn. Im trying to hang in there and edge up the leaderboard for when Sunday comes. Also See: Masters: Ways to watch Masters leaderboard WATCH: Boxy behind the scenes Oosthuizen: 71 feels like 66 China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: onemix
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 14340 Themen und 14723 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor