e who dont believe these kinds of things

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 17.04.2018 10:04
von MJL456 • 554 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Southern California coach Clay Helton was afraid his team might look past struggling Oregon toward next weeks marquee matchup against College Football Playoff contender Washington.Fortunately for Helton, there were no such issues as Ronald Jones tied a school single-game record with four rushing touchdowns and the Trojans demolished Oregon 45-20 on Saturday.Now yall can ask all the UDub questions you want, USC safety Chris Hawkins said.Sam Darnold had 309 yards passing and two touchdowns with one interception, and Deontay Burnett had seven receptions for 87 yards and a touchdown to help propel USC (6-3, 5-2 Pac-12) to its first five-game winning streak since 2013.After rushing for a career-high 223 yards in USCs win over California, Jones again feasted on one of the worst rushing defenses in college football. The sophomore exploded for a 66-yard touchdown run on the third play of the second half before picking up a fourth score early in the fourth quarter to match a mark last accomplished by LenDale White in 2005. Jones finished with 171 yards rushing on 20 carries.I hold my breath every time he touches it because I know there is a chance he can go all the way, Helton said. Between himself and a very effective offensive line, they are doing some special things right now.Freshman quarterback Justin Herbert, who tied school single-game records for touchdown passes and passing yards in his two previous starts, threw for 162 yards and one touchdown as Oregon (3-6, 1-5) was assured its first losing record in conference play since 2006. Pharaoh Brown caught a touchdown, while Charles Nelson had a touchdown run.USC jumped out to a 17-0 lead in the first quarter, scoring on each of its first three possessions. After settling for a 35-yard field goal by Matt Boermeester on the opening drive, Jones ripped through the middle of the Oregon defense on a 23-yard touchdown run.Jones second touchdown run was even more spectacular, bouncing outside for a 3-yard score after spinning free from two Oregon defensive linemen who immediately met him behind the line of scrimmage.The Oregon defense then responded by forcing punts on USCs next three possessions, benefitting from several dropped passes and penalties by the Trojans. But Oregons offense was unable to mount a similar resurgence, aside from a one-play touchdown drive after a short USC punt.Nelson took an end around 25 yards into the end zone with 15 seconds left in the first quarter, but Aidan Schneider missed the extra point.Our guys rallied, but just didnt seize enough moments there early, Oregon coach Mark Helfrich said. As soon as you plugged one hole in the dike, another one opened up. Those guys are talented enough to make you pay for it.Oregon went three-and-out on four of eight possessions in the first half, unable to consistently block the aggressive USC defense and gaining just 125 yards. The Ducks finished with just 85 yards rushing in the game, with Royce Freeman running for 38 yards.Dakota Prukop rushed for a touchdown in the fourth quarter to extend Oregons streak of games with at least 20 points to 39, the longest active mark in the FBS.Burnett caught four passes for 42 yards, including a 2-yard touchdown, on USCs last drive of the half to extend the lead to 24-6. Tight end Taylor McNamara added a touchdown reception in the third quarter.Helton did offer a brief initial scouting report on the Huskies, praising sophomore quarterback Jake Browning and coach Chris Petersen.It ought to be a lot of fun, Helton said. We played our way into a really big game in November, and thats what you hope to do.THE TAKEAWAYOregon: The Ducks streak of 11 straight bowl games is all but over. Oregon now needs to win its final three games to reach the six-win mark, but winning one game against resurgent Stanford, Pac-12 South challenger Utah or improving Oregon State would be a big ask of this flawed team.USC: The Trojans are talented but temperamental. No one can doubt USCs athleticism across the board, but there are too many stretches where the offensive line misses blocks or the receivers drop passes. It will require a near-perfect performance to win in Seattle against a legitimate College Football Playoff contender next week.UP NEXTOregon: Hosts Stanford in a diminished edition of what had annually been the Pac-12 game of the year since the conference expanded in 2011.USC: Travels to face Washington in what might be the Pac-12 game of the year. Randy Bullock Jersey .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.officialauthenticbengalsstore.com/authentic-george-iloka-jersey.html . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Clayton Fejedelem Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Tyler Boyd Jersey . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. MOONACHIE, N.J. -- Police are investigating a break-in and the scrawling of racist graffiti at the New Jersey home of a New York Giants player.The break-in at Nikita Whitlocks home is being investigated as a hate crime, Moonachie police Sgt. Richard Behrens told The Record (http://bit.ly/2h0klFN ). Jewelry and electronics were also stolen, he said.Whitlock, whos black, showed reporters the graffiti -- KKK, a swastika and other racial slurs -- on multiple walls inside his familys home. The name Trump was also written on the wall in marker.Whitlock is a fullback on the injured reserve list with a foot injury. He was suspended for 10 games without pay in September for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.They broke in, they vandalized, they shared their opinion -- they could have shared it on Facebook, but they decided to share it in this fashion, he told The Record on Thursday. I think the one thing that does disturb me more is the fact that people are using (President-elect Donald) Trumps name. To me, its like, OK, you believe Trump believes certain things. But he wasnt here.dddddddddddd This was a personal decision, not a Trump decision. So next time, write your name on the wall.Police believe Whitlocks home was broken into Tuesday night. The side door window was cracked, and the metal wiring was mangled.Whitlock, who lives with his wife, 6-year-old son and 4-month-old daughter, told the newspaper there was an attempted break in three weeks ago and it feels like somebody was definitely trying to get us.Whitlock said his family and friends were stunned.Im one of the last people you think this would happen to, he said. Im in a nice area, I make good money, I keep to myself and Im not flashy. . Instead of coming close to home, they came inside. I have a lot of peers and a lot of family and people in my circle who dont believe these kinds of things can happen to them or to me or to us.Police are asking neighbors for any security camera video.---Information from: The Record (Woodland Park, N.J.), http://www.northjersey.com NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind Online:
hongwei28

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: blair2019
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4385 Themen und 4504 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor