victory.For his career, Norris is 5-5 with a 3.

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 28.04.2018 16:05
von riluowanying123 • 953 Beiträge

INVERNESS -- Henrik Stenson kept a resurgent Phil Mickelson at arms length at the Scottish Open by shooting a 6-under 66 to take a two-stroke lead into the final round on Saturday. Mickelson was in a group of four players in a tie for second after making six birdies in his last 11 holes for a 66, leaving the American talking up his improving links game ahead of next weeks British Open. Branden Grace and first-round leader John Parry were in that group with Mickelson after two more 66s, with unheralded Dane J.B. Hansen (69) making up the quartet. Stenson, on 16 under par, has emerged from a prolonged slump and is showing the kind of consistent form that took the Swede to No. 4 in 2009. "I wouldnt say Im far off that," said Stenson, who was as low as No. 230 in the rankings 18 months ago. "The way I played today, that was top-10 (in the world) standard. Its as good as I have hit the ball all season." With the wind only arriving late in the day and the sun again beating down, Castle Stuart was largely defenceless for a third straight round but no player made the kind of hot round that could rip a bunched-up field apart. Chris Doak led overnight on 12 under but the pressure on him to push on and become Scotlands first winner of its national open in 14 years seemed to weigh down on him. He could make only a 1-over 73. As Doak tumbled down the leaderboard, birdies were coming thick and fast elsewhere. Gareth Maybin equalled the weeks lowest round of 64, putting him in a three-way tie for sixth with Raphael Jacquelin (65) and Peter Uihlein (70), who struggled at times in the last group alongside Doak. Accurate off the tee and creative as ever around the greens, Mickelson chose the ideal day to produce his full repertoire of skills. American television was broadcasting a regular European Tour event live for the first time this weekend, with NBC fortunate enough to have two U.S. players -- Mickelson and Uihlein -- in contention. Uihlein was patchy. Mickelson was anything but. Refusing to get too frustrated after parring his way to No. 8, the four-time major winner delivered a barrage of four birdies in five holes playing into the wind. A delicate chip to within three feet set up another birdie at No. 16 and a 15-foot putt at the last lifted him briefly into the lead and produced one of the biggest cheers of the day. "On the eighth hole, I just tried to slow things down a little bit ... I holed one putt and it ignited the round," said Mickelson, who was watched by his wife and three kids. "The last 11 holes were a lot of fun for me to play." Mickelson is seeking a first individual win in Europe in 20 years, and first ever in Britain. That would prove the ideal way to go into the British Open, one of the two majors he is yet to capture. "I have kept the ball in play as well as I ever have (on links)," added Mickelson, who found 11 of 14 fairways on the undulating course in the Scottish Highlands. Stenson has been under par in 24 of his 31 rounds this year but hasnt managed a tournament win since capturing the SA Open Championship in Johannesburg in November. The biggest victory of his career came at the Players Championship at Sawgrass in 2009 and a year later he placed third at the British Open. It has been a tale of woe since then but he is on the way back, partly due to his improved mental approach. "I have put down some long-term goals for my game," the 37-year-old Stenson said. "I feel like Im playing golf with a little more ease and if its not happening today, it will happen tomorrow or the day after. "Its a little bit less stressful in that sense." Matteo Manassero made the tournaments first hole-in-one -- acing No. 8 from 216 yards with a 3-iron hybrid -- but the BMW PGA Championship winner is nine shots off the pace after his 70. Clyde Drexler Jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Terry Porter Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.cheapblazersjerseys.us/?tag=zach-collins-jersey .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Al-Farouq Aminu Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. Evan Turner Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. LOS ANGELES -- After nearly getting no-hit and watching one of their most popular players traded Thursday, the Los Angeles Dodgers now get the privilege of facing the Chicago Cubs, owners of the best record in baseball.The teams square off in a three-game series beginning Friday at Dodger Stadium.The Dodgers took two of three from the rival San Francisco Giants the past three days, but Matt Moores gem in the series finale stood out more than the wins. Moore pitched 8 2/3 innings of no-hit ball before a Corey Seager bloop single ruined the bid in a 4-0 San Francisco victory.The trade of well-liked catcher A.J. Ellis to the Philadelphia Phillies for catcher Carlos Ruiz hours stunned many in the Dodgers clubhouse before the game, but first baseman Adrian Gonzalez said the distraction didnt affect the performance on the field.I think we were ready to go and played our best, said Gonzalez, who had his 17-game hitting streak snapped in an 0-for-3 effort.Southern California native Mike Montgomery (1-1, 2.77 ERA) will face the Dodgers for the first time in his career while making his second start for the Cubs. Montgomery delivered in impressive fashion in his first start on Saturday at Colorado, taking a no-hitter into the fifth inning before departing after allowing a solo homer to Nick Hundley.Overall, Montgomery is 1-0 with a 0.87 ERA in his past five games.Montgomery, who was acquired by Chicago from the Seattle Mariners on July 20, has made 19 career starts in the majors, compiling a 5-7 record with a 4.34 ERA.Cubs catcher David Rooss will be playing in his final series against Los Angeles.dddddddddddd Ross, who is retiring at seasons end, started his major league career with the Dodgers in 2002.Im just excited about going back to where it all started, Ross told the Chicago Tribune. Being on the West Coast was different for a guy being from Florida. The whole California thing was just different than how I was raised and how things are out here.The Cubs (81-45) were off Thursday after completing a sweep of the San Diego Padres on Wednesday. Chicago has won eight of its past 10 games. The Cubs captured three of four from Los Angeles in a series May 30-June 2 at Wrigley Field.Bud Norris will start for the National League West leading-Dodgers (71-56). Norris last pitched in relief on Monday at Cincinnati, where he gave up for a run on two hits in two-thirds of an inning.Norris (6-10, 4.69 ERA) last started Aug. 19 against the Reds, allowing six runs on seven hits in 3 2/3 innings and taking the loss as the Dodgers fell 9-2. He struck out three and tied a season high with four walks.Since joining the Dodgers on June 30, he is 3-3 with a 5.67 ERA.Norris last faced the Cubs on June 10 as a member of the Atlanta Braves, allowing one run on four hits with six strikeouts and no walks in seven innings, earning the win in the Braves 5-1 victory.For his career, Norris is 5-5 with a 3.39 ERA in 12 career games (11 starts) against the Cubs. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 1 Gast sind Online:
hongwei28

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: blair2019
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4385 Themen und 4504 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor