Shooting at Norway mosque investigated

in Top "Hähnchen Griller" 12.08.2019 10:19
von alisawhite123 • 45 Beiträge

“I’m over Miley, man she needs to grow up and realize you don’t live forever and life’s not Online Cigarettes Store USA about just getting laid, trust me,” read one comment. “Once you realize what you had, it’s gonna hurt real bad. He loves you and your fur babies. You’ve become annoying to watch and hear about and this makes me so sad. Your minute’s almost up, and then what? Good luck love, I truly do wish you the best.”

“Pushed that man away again huh?” someone wrote. “You don’t deserve him.”

“Girl, IDK what is wrong with you but seemingly you need to grow up ... losing Newport Cigarettes Shop a good man,” read another comment.

“Ugh you don't deserve Liam,” complained a commenter. “You broke his heart yet again and now you're already spotted kissing Kaitlynn Carter. Ridiculous!”

“Good for him,” added a Hemsworth fan. “He wanted a wife, and future mother of his children. Not a bomb-throwing pothead radical washout with barely two brain cells (left after all the WEED).”

Cyrus has also been fielding body-shaming remarks after posting a bikini photo that had some fans accusing her of “losing a lot of weight lately.” “She needs some meat on them bones,” added a commenter.While some expressed concern about the singer’s slim figure, many defended her and tried to shut down the scrutiny.

“If I have learned anything from these comments it is that it is ok to shame another woman because she is ‘unhealthy’ because she has ALWAYS been naturally thin, yet if she was morbidly obese calling her ‘unhealthy’ would be shaming her?” a fan shot back at body-shaming commenters. “We can tell one to eat a burger but can't say to another maybe you shouldn't have that burger?? It makes no sense to me. Get Newport box 100s cigarettes
it together ladies. We are supposed to be lifting each other up, not tearing one another down. Eat the burger, don't eat the burger, Miley looks healthy and happy.”

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shoesvipser
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 16094 Themen und 16615 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor