ed, have home field advantage and were o

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 21.01.2018 13:03
von riluowanying123 • 1.254 Beiträge

AUSTIN, Texas -- Sebastian Vettel admitted he pushed too hard on his qualifying lap for the U.S. Grand Prix, but said it is unfair to suggest that teammate Kimi Raikkonen is only ahead because of that.Vettel will line up sixth behind Raikkonen on Sundays grid at the Circuit of the Americas after clocking a time over 0.2s off the Finn. But when it was put to Vettel that he has struggled against Raikkonen in recent races because of his own mistakes, the four-time world champion talked up the quality of his teammate.No, I think its not fair to look at it that way, he said. Kimi did a very good job today and both Q3 laps I wasnt happy and probably pushed a bit too hard. We know that backfires on these tyres, but that isnt an excuse and I should have done a better job.Its part of the reason why Im not that happy with today, but as I said before, the gap to the cars in front is really what we dont like. I think we had a good run in the last couple of races and coming here and not being as competitive as we thought is not good news. But well take it and tomorrow is the race so we will see whats possible, even though it will be a big fight, but thats what we are here for.Ferrari had hoped to be competitive in Austin because the track has some similarities to Suzuka where Vettel and teammate Kimi Raikkonen qualified on the second row. The German said there was no obvious reason for the dip in form in Austin.I cant give you an answer because we dont exactly know. Yesterday we saw already that we werent yet on the pace. I think we improved today and the feeling wasnt that bad, so throughout qualifying I think we were both reasonably happy with the balance, but we werent quick enough.Obviously there is a lot of work going in trying to understand what happened, but for now we have to take it that way. As I said, we have to fight as much as we can at tomorrows race. Discount Coyotes Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Womens Coyotes Jerseys . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseyschina.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Cheap Coyotes Jerseys . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. Coyotes Jerseys From China . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. In a year that saw Leicester City capture the English Premiere League title and the Cleveland Cavaliers win the NBA Championship, its fitting that one of these hard-luck franchises will finally make it to the World Series.? Oh, you dont consider the Dodgers hard-luck?? Fine, if youre over 30 years old, but consider this:? Every other team within their respective divisions have been to the World Series since either the Cubs or the Dodgers have.Chicago comes in with a rested rotation, set in the order they want, while the Dodgers have to deal with the aftermath of their thrilling Game 5 win over Washington, when they used three different top-of-the-rotation arms to escape.? Still, under most realistic scenarios, theyyre certain to get at least two starts (and maybe more appearances) out of Clayton Kershaw if they are to advance to their first World Series since Tommy Lasorda patrolled the dugout.ddddddddddddhe Cubs are rested, have home field advantage and were obviously the best team in the majors all season, so its no surprise they are heavy favorites in this series.? The question for our Chalk team, however, is if the Cubs are favored by too much or too little.? Joe Peta, still perfect this postseason, and Dave Tuley, who has already self-identified as a lifelong Cubs fan give us their thoughts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: clubenfossy
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6867 Themen und 7082 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor