day.They next face Lithuania early Sunday morning (AE

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 21.01.2018 13:36
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Kerron Clement cleared a space in his trophy case and wrote a little note on what would occupy that spot next: Gold Medal, 2016.The American 400-meter hurdler was that confident.So confident, in fact, that his mom, Claudette, packed the familys own American flag and brought it to Rio de Janeiro. You know, just for this moment when he actually won gold.I knew I was going to win, said Clement, who finished in 47.73 seconds and held off Boniface Mucheru Tumuti of Kenya by 0.05 seconds. I came out here with one mindset: Get a gold medal.When he returns home to Gainesville, Florida, he wont have to worry about finding a spot for Olympic gold medal No. 2 -- he made the room for it in January. This gold will pair nicely with the one he earned at the 2008 Beijing Games as part of the 4x400 relay team. He also earned a silver in Beijing in the 400 hurdles.Some might be superstitious about planning for a win before it happens. Not Clement.Im a Scorpio -- once I set my mind, Im going to get it, regardless, he said. I knew I was going to get that gold medal. I was sticking to that plan. Nothing or no one was going to stop me from achieving that.And to think, he almost stopped himself. Clement was struggling with his passion for the hurdles after the 2013 world championships. He needed a break.Although he trained in 2014, he tried his best to stay away from the hurdles. He went on a vacation to the Dominican Republic with friends while the U.S. held its championships that year. The only caveat on the trip: No track talk.I hit the refocus button, said Clement, who won the 400 hurdles at the worlds championships in 2007 and `09. Honestly, when I came back (in 2015), I found a new love for the hurdles ... having a new mindset, new goals for the second chapter of my career, which is now.The buzz surrounding Clement in recent days hasnt so much been his performance on the track, but, rather, his cameo a few years ago in a Beyonce video, Run the World (Girls).That was fun. Thursday was a show stopper.He credits his top-notch form to better health -- hes all the way back from hernia surgery in 2012 -- and to turning himself into more of a student of his race.When I was younger, I used to run and make silly mistakes, Clement explained. Now, Im wiser.Wise enough not to panic with the field gaining on him down the backstretch -- a field that was without Javier Culson, the 2012 Olympic bronze medalist from Puerto Rico, who was disqualified for a false start.Clements legs were burning with the finish line in sight and he thought about diving toward it.Not necessary. A well-timed lean did the trick.Technically, it was a perfect race, said Clement, who wears a Test me, Im clean bracelet to demonstrate his disdain for doping. I just focused on the 10 hurdles in my lane. I fought the last 100 meters. I knew the guys would be coming. I dug down deeper. I knew the guy from Kenya was coming.Bronze medalist Yasmani Copello saw big things for himself, too -- also thanks to his mom.Last night, she sent me a message, `I dream youre going to be big, explained Copello, who was born in Cuba and now competes for Turkey. I woke with that thought. I carry her in my heart.Clement knows the feeling. Thats why it meant a lot to him when he worked his way toward the stands and his mother handed him the flag.She just smiled, Clement said. I love seeing my mom smile. Shes going to cry when she sees me on the podium. Cheap Lakers Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. http://www.cheaplakersjerseyschina.com/ .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. Lakers Jerseys From China . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Authentic Lakers Jerseys . Fred Couples, captain of the U.S. side, put it all into perspective. "We know whos in charge," he said. Brazil have given Australias male basketballers a hard dose of reality barely a week out from the Rio Olympics, beating the Boomers by 29 points in a warm-up game in Sao Paulo.After racing out to an early 11-2 lead, the Boomers struggled to find baskets in the 96-67 loss in Sao Paulo on Friday morning (AEST).A David Andersen three-pointer got them to within nine points in the fourth quarter, but were outscored 32-15 by the hosts who finished strongly for the win.NBA star Patty Mills was the only Australian to reach double figures, scoring 18 points plus five assists.Matthew Dellavedova, Aron Baynes, Ryan Broekhoff, Cameron Bairstow and Kevin Lisch all added six points, while Andersen and Brock Motum finished with seven points each.Joe Ingles was with the team but did not play, having only flown to South America on Wednesday followwing the birth of baby twins.dddddddddddd.The Boomers shot at only 38 per cent from the field compared to world No.9 Brazils 53 per cent accuracy.Injured big man Andrew Boguts defensive presence was missed, with Brazils Nene and Marcus Vinicius de Souza proving a handful.Raul Neto led the way with 17 points, three assists and two rebounds for the home side.It was Australias first loss on tour, having beaten fourth-ranked Argentina 84-83 in Buenos Aires on Tuesday.They next face Lithuania early Sunday morning (AEST), plus one other game a day later against possibly China or Brazil again before heading to Rio.The Boomers, chasing their first Olympic medal, begin their campaign against France on August 6. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: day.They next face Lithuania early Sunday morning (AE

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 31.10.2018 19:24
von Catalina

Pandora Rings Official Site
NMD Adidas
Nike Air Max 97 Ultra
Louboutin Outlet
Asics Shoes
Asics Shoes
Pandora Earrings
Nike Cortez Men
Adidas Superstar
Nike Air Max 270
Asics Gel Kayano
Yeezy Boost 350
Pandora Jewelry Store
Timberland Shoes
Skechers Shoes
Fjallraven Backpack
Puma Shoes Outlet
Ferragamo Shoes
Pandora Bracelet
Timberland Outlet Store
Pandora Jewelry
Louboutin Shoes
Fila Disruptor 2
Pandora Jewellery
KD 11
Valentino Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes Outlet
Air Max 270 Men
Longchamp Handbags
Timberland Outlet Store
Pandora Charms
Pandora Charms
Nike Outlet Store
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Hermes Handbags
Nike Cortez
Timberland Boots
Fjallraven
NMDS
Air Max 270
Adidas Superstar
Pandora Jewelry Store
Nike Air Max 95
Lebron James Shoes
Ferragamo
Adidas NMD
Air Jordan 11
Womens Nike Shoes
Nike Air Max 95 Essential
Timberland Store
Moncler Outlet
Pandora Outlet
Nike Lebron 16
Pandora Necklaces Women
Adidas Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Heels
Valentino Outlet
Nike KD
Vans
Nike Shoes
Yeezy
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Adidas Shoes
Nike Running Shoes For Women
Yeezy
Nike Sneakers For Women
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Louboutin
Balenciaga
Asics Shoes
Kanken Backpack
Adidas Yeezy 500
Pandora Charms
Air Max 98
Goyard Handbags
Goyard
Fitflop Sandals
Adidas Store
Hermes Belts
Fila Sneakers
Pandora Bracelets Clearance
Adidas NMD
Adidas
Asics Gel Nimbus 19
Adidas Yeezy Shoes
Balenciaga Shoes
Nike Store
Nike Air Max 98
Puma Store
Asics Gel Kayano
Pandora Bracelet
Christian Louboutin
Timberland Boots
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy 500
Asics Shoes
Adidas Yeezys
Ferragamo Belt
Red Bottom
Nike Air Max 270 Men
Valentino
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezys
Fila Shoes For Women
Nike Clearance
Nike Outlet Online

nach oben springen

RE: day.They next face Lithuania early Sunday morning (AE

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 17.04.2019 17:57
von Nicholas

Nike Outlet
Valentino
Basketball Shoes
Adidas Stan Smith
Golden Goose
Adidas Sneakers
Yeezy Boost 350 V2
Christian Louboutin shoes
Longchamp Handbags
Timberland Shoes Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Adidas Outlet UK
Yeezy 500
Lebron 16 Shoes
Adidas Ultra Boost
Nike Outlet
NMD
Nike Store Online
Nike Outlet Store
Puma Outlet
Nike Air Max 270 Womens
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Nike Trainers
Ultra Boost
Skechers Shoes
Asics Running Shoes
Air Max 270 Dusty Cactus
Fitflop Sandals
Adidas NMD R1
Ferragamo
Goyard Bag
Lebron James Shoes
Nike Outlet Online
Adidas Shoes For Women
Nike Shoes
New Nike Shoes
Asics
Asics Shoes
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Pandora Jewelry Black Friday
Nike Sneakers
Adidas Shoes
Nike
Adidas Outlet Online
Adidas Outlet
Fjallraven Backpack
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Adidas NMD
Adidas EQT Support
Yeezys Shoes
Asics Gel Nimbus
Fila Disruptor ii
Yeezy Boost
Pandora Charms Outlet
Yeezy 500 Blush
Pandora
Fila Shoes For Men
Timberland Outlet
Adidas
Nike Cortez
Nike Outlet Store Online
Basketball Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Outlet Online
Superstar Trainers
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Air Max 270 Women
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Yeezy Shoes
Air Jordan Retro
Nike Shoes For Women
Nike Air Max 95 Essential
Adidas NMD
Yeezy
Timberland Shoes
Air Max 98
Air Max 720
Adidas Stan Smith
Yeezy Supply
Adidas Sneakers For Women
Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Air Max 97
Nike Air Max 270
KD Shoes
Nike Outlet Store
NMD Adidas
Nike Air Max 97
Red Bottom Shoes
KD 11
Pandora Outlet
Yeezys Boost 350 V2
Asics Running Shoes
New Nike Air Max 2019
Nike Outlet Store
Hermes Belt Women
Nike Shoes
Fjallraven Kanken
Nike Clearance Outlet
Pandora Charms
Nike Shoes For Women
Nike Factory Outlet
Adidas UK
Adidas Outlet
Nike Outlet
Off White Presto
Nike Clearance Outlet UK
Nike Shoes
Nike Air Max 97
Louboutin Outlet
Adidas Superstar
Air Max 270 Men
Adidas Shoes Men
Yeezy Sneakers
Nike Sneakers
Ferragamo
Nike Trainers
Pandora Earrings
Air Max 2019
Asics Running
New Shoes
Nike Air Max 95
Christian Louboutin
Adida
Jordan 11
Pandora Bracelets
Off White Shoes
Yeezy
Balenciaga Shoes
Nike Clearance Outlet
Jordan Sneakers
Ferragamo Outlet
Nike Factory
Adidas Shoes
Nike Shoes
Fjallraven Kanken
Adidas Yeezy
Puma Shoes
Nike Outlet
Pandora Necklaces
Nike Outlet
Pandora Rings
Pandora Canada
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Nike Factory Store
Yeezy Shoes
New Nike 2019
Jordan Shoes
Pandora UK
Pandora Jewellery
Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
Yeezy Shoes
Pandora Outlet
Vans Shoes
Red Valentino
Adidas Superstar
Asics Shoes
Nike Running Shoes
Air Max 98 Gundam
Nike Running Shoes For Men
Goyard Bag
Adidas Originals Superstar
New Shoes
Ultra Boost
Adidas NMD
Adidas Shoes
Asics Outlet Store
Adidas NMD
Timberland Store
New Adidas
Nike Air Max 270
Adidas UK
Asics Running Shoes
Hermes Bags
Balenciaga Sneakers
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Store
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Store UK
Red Bottoms
Adidas Yeezy Sneakers
Nike Outlet Store
Adidas Superstar
Nike Factory Store
Nike Shoes For Women
Nike Sneakers
Pandora Official Site
Red Bottom Shoes
Pandora Bracelets
Yeezy Boost 350
Pandora Bracelet
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Clearance
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Nike Running Shoes For Men
Nike Air Max
Valentino
Christian Louboutin
Nike Air Max 98
NMD
Adidas Ultra Boost
Fila Sneakers
Nike Cortez Men
Pandora Charm
Ultra Boost
Pandora Ring
Adidas Clearance
Nike Running Shoes
Nike Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Adidas Stores
Nike Shoes
Jordan 1
Adidas Shoes
Michael Jordan Shoes
Adidas UK
Nike Sneakers For Women
Adidas EQT
Pandora Jewelry
Timberland Outlet Store
Nike Clearance
Pandora Jewelry
Yeezy
Pandora Bracelet Charms
Pandora
Goyard Bags
Pandora Charms
Timberland Work Boots
Nike Air Max

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: elainmaken
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 14728 Themen und 15130 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor