TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. [url=http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-4-dolphins-dan-marino-je r

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 26.01.2018 07:28
von jokergreen0220 • 1.035 Beiträge

TORONTO – The Blue Jays got one back but lost another. Dan Marino Jersey . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. "Speaking to the doctor and everybody they think its just a strain," said Santos. "Obviously well get an MRI at some point and kind of see what it is but Im hoping its just a strain and I can be back in two weeks." Santos pitched 1 2/3 innings in Friday nights loss to the Angels. He felt the pull in the middle of his second inning of work. "Frustrating I dont think begins to say what Im feeling," said Santos. "Ill continue to do what the trainers and what the docs say and hopefully I can get back on the mound and hopefully its nothing serious." Forearm pain is sometimes equated with something much worse – an elbow injury. "I dont want to speculate," said Santos. Santos felt good enough to pick up a baseball before Sundays game. "If I keep progressing I think the way I have the past two days it shouldnt be too long," said Santos. "I played catch today and it felt okay." The Blue Jays will make a corresponding roster move in time for Monday nights series finale with the Angels. Jason Taylor Jersey .The McLaren MP4-30 was launched on Thursday, with chief executive Ron Dennis saying it marks the start of a lengthy journey back to winning grands prix and eventually world championships.McLaren, which hasnt won a grand prix since 2012, will be using Honda engines for the first time since 1992, and has signed two-time world champion Fernando Alonso to partner Jenson Button for the upcoming season. Lawrence Timmons Jersey .7 million, one-year contract.The deal, announced Friday, includes a $50,000 performance bonus if the left-hander appears in 60 games. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.com/c-19-dolphins-brandon-doughty-jersey.aspx ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region.Chael Sonnen and Wanderlei Silva look to finally have a permanent home for their bout as the co-main event of UFC 175. According to first reports from Yahoo Sports, later confirmed by the UFC, the "American Gangster" vs. the "Axe Murderer" grudge match will slot in behind the middleweight title fight between Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida on July 5 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The bout between "The Ultimate Fighter Brazil 3" coaches was originally scheduled for UCF 173 on May 24 - also the original date for the Weidman-Machida matchup - and later moved to UFC Fight NNight in Sao Paolo, Brazil scheduled for May 31. Custom Miami Dolphins Jerseys. Now, the two join a stacked card that also features a light heavyweight matchup between Daniel Cormier and Dan Henderson. As a result of the shakeup, the heavyweight fight between Junior Dos Santos and Stipe Miocic has now been moved from its co-main event slot at UFC 173 to the main event for the Sao Paolo show. A bantamweight title fight between Renan Barao and T.J. Dillishaw currently headlines UFC 173. According to UFC president Dana White, more changes are coming to the May 24 event at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 5 Gäste sind Online:
linzhihong18

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: kontawgok
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7897 Themen und 8122 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor