Angela Mortimer Barrett

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 26.02.2018 04:23
von jokergreen0220 • 540 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- When Karrie Webb was asked about the all the good young players on the LPGA Tour, the questioner noted that Lydia Ko was 16 and Jessica Korda 21. Pat LaFontaine Jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy. "I didnt expect to be sitting here at the start of the day," Webb said. "Even, actually, when I finished the day, I didnt expect to be sitting here. So I feel a little bit lucky, I guess, to be sitting here. But it doesnt make it feel any less special." She took the lead with a course-record 9-under 63, then waited 90 minutes to see if anyone could catch her. No one did. "I thought best-case scenario I was in a playoff," Webb said. Webb is close friends with founding player Louise Suggs and has a deep appreciation for the 13 women who started the LPGA Tour in 1950. "Its a very special event," Webb said. For the second time in the event, Webb overcame a six-stroke deficit in the final round. In 2011 in the inaugural tournament, she finished with a 66 for a one-stroke victory. "I just love the feeling of this event," Webb said. Webb donated $50,000 of her $225,000 check, giving $25,000 each to LPGA-USGA Girls Golf and "The Founders" documentary movie. She did an interview for the film this week and learned that only about 10 per cent of the necessary money had been raised to complete the project. "I was just standing on the 18th green when Mike (Whan, LPGA Tour commissioner) was introducing me, and it just came to me that, You know, I would love to be a part of that movie being produced." Webb talked Friday night with the 90-year-old Suggs, a fixture at the tournament the last three years but unable to make it this year. "She told me that I had to go out and shoot 64 yesterday, which I let her down and I didnt do that," Webb said. "So, I made it up to her today." She certainly did. Webb had 10 birdies and a bogey, playing the back nine in 6-under 30. She birdied five of the last six holes, making a birdie with a 20-footer on the par-4 18th to finish at 19-under 269. "I definitely putted probably the best I have all week," Webb said. "Worked on a few things last night and really got the ball rolling on the back nine." Webb also rallied to win the Womens Australian Open last month and has 41 LPGA Tour victories to match founding player Babe Zaharias for 10th place. Ko, the third-round leader, parred the final three holes to finish a stroke back along with 2013 winner Stacy Lewis, Azahara Munoz, Amy Yang and Mirim Lee. The 16-year-old Ko shot 70. She had a three-stroke lead after birdieing Nos. 2-5, slipped back with bogeys on Nos. 6, 9 and 11 and pulled within one with a birdie on the par-5 15th. "I tried to get myself together," Ko said. "I made some bogeys at the wrong time, which wasnt ideal, but I tried my best until the last." Munoz and Yang, playing together in the third-to-last group, missed long birdie putts on 18 and each shot 67. Lee shot 69 in the next group, also missing a long birdie try. That left Ko -- and her 25-foot try on the last was just short and right. "I played really well overall, so Im just going to take the positive out of it," Ko said. Lewis birdied the final two holes for a 66. "It was just really nice to hit the shots and make the putts at the end," Lewis said. "Seeing putts go in always helps going into the next couple of weeks." DIVOTS: Korda, playing with Ko in the last group, had a quadruple-bogey 8 on the par-4 seventh after hitting her approach into the desert, then played the final 11 holes in 5 under to tie for seventh at 17 under. The Bahamas winner shot 70. ... Hee-Won Han also matched the course record with a 63 to tie for 15th at 14 under. Playing in the ninth group of the day, she holed a sand wedge for eagle on No. 7. Ai Miyazato set the course record last year and Cristie Kerr matched it Saturday. Kerr finished with a 67 to tie for 10th at 16 under. ... Top-ranked Inbee Park closed with a 67 to tie for 10th. Thomas Greiss Jersey . She still remembers the massive roar of the home crowd when the Canadians walked out on the pitch before 47,784 fans at Commonwealth Stadium in 2002. Lang expects a similar reception for the Canadian team as the host nation at this years tournament, which begins Tuesday. Clark Gillies Jersey . Weise will have his hearing with the NHL head office over the phone, while the league has requested an in-person hearing with Kassian. Oilers centre Sam Gagner suffered a broken jaw after getting hit with a high stick from Kassian in Edmontons 5-2 win. http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/shane-prince-jersey/ . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over.NEW YORK -- Lindsay Davenport was in the middle of another major life milestone when she found out she had been elected to the International Tennis Hall of Fame. The three-time Grand Slam champion got the call when she was in a hospital about to give birth to her fourth child in early January. With daughter Haven nearly 2 months old now, Davenport can start to reflect on the honour. "Growing up playing tennis, getting to the Hall of Fame was never even in my dreams," she said on a conference call on Monday after the class of 2014 was announced. "It seemed a little bit too big for me." The 37-year-old Davenport is thrilled that at the enshrinement ceremony in Newport, Rhode Island, on July 12, her 6-year-old son Jagger will get to learn about the sports history. He plays tennis, too. Davenport will be joined by five-time Paralympic medallist Chantal Vandierendonck of the Netherlands in the recent player category, coach Nick Bollettieri, executive Jane Brown Grimes and British broadcaster John Barrett in the contributor category. Davenport won the 1998 U.S. Open, 1999 Wimbledon, 2000 Australian Open and 1996 Olympic gold medal to go with three major doubles titles. The American held the world No. 1 ranking for 98 weeks in her career. That first major championship, at her home Grand Slam event, always will be special. "For any player who has ever played with insecurity, not sure where theyre supposed to be, how good they are, that really was a huge moment, noot just in my career but for me personally," Davenport said. Johnny Boychuk Jersey. . Bollettieri, now 82, has coached 10 players to the No. 1 ranking, including Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles and Boris Becker. In 1978, he founded the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy, the first full-time tennis boarding school. At a news conference in New York, Bollettieri acknowledged this was one of the few times in his life he felt at a loss for words. "To be standing aside some of the players Ive helped achieve what they are," he said, "is a dream that even Nick Bollettieri cant comprehend." Vandierendonck was a top Dutch player before she was injured in a car accident in 1983 and went on to become a pioneer in wheelchair tennis. Brown Grimes is a former managing director of the Womens Professional Tennis Council, now known as the WTA Tour Board; president of the U.S. Tennis Association; and president of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Barrett was the "Voice of Wimbledon" on the BBC from 1971-06. His wife, former top-ranked player Angela Mortimer Barrett, was inducted into the Hall in 1993. Agassi and Steffi Graf are the only other married couple in the Hall. Davenport wishes shed done a better job during her career of following Billie Jean Kings advice to "enjoy the process." But shes proud that she believes she always played the sport for the right reasons. "Youre not great at something unless you love it," she said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: Angela Mortimer Barrett

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 07.06.2018 19:38
von Barbara

Ralph Lauren Sale
Pandora Charms
Oakley On Sale
Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Charms Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry
Oakley Prescription Sunglasses
Timberland
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Oakley Outlet
Ray Ban Aviator
Bottega Veneta
Valentino Shoes
Ray Ban Eyeglasses Cheap
Adidas NMD
Birkenstock
ECCO
Pandora Charms
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
Adidas NMD XR1
Pandora Canada
Birkenstock Sandals
Pandora Charms
ECCO
Nike Outlet
Moncler
Bottega Veneta Outlet
Ray Ban Sunglasses On Sale
Nike Outlet Online
Fitflop Shoes
Pandora Bracelets
Nike Outlet
Birkenstock Sandals
Pandora
Fitflop
Fitflop Shoes
Ferragamo Outlet
Goyard Bags
Ferragamo Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Longchamp Outlet
Pandora UK
Jordan Shoes
Balenciaga Sneakers
Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
Christian Louboutin
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Adidas Outlet UK
Pandora Jewelry
Christian Louboutin Heels
Adidas Yeezy
Pandora Bracelet Charms
Pandora Charms UK
Nike UK
Oakley Standard Issue
Pandora Official Site
Moncler
Nike Roshe
Goyard Bags
Ray Ban Outlet
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Moncler Jackets
Oakley Si Sunglasses
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Ray Ban Outlet
Red Bottom Shoes
Adidas Superstar Women
Kate Spade Outlet
Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses
Pandora Sale
Jordans 11 Low
Oakley Sunglasses
Air Max
Oakley Sunglasses
Moncler Outlet Online
Fitflop Outlet
Balenciaga Shoes
Pandora
Adidas Shoes
Cheap Oakley
Balenciaga Triple S
Air Jordan 11
Pandora Jewelry
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Yeezys
Air Max
Pandora Official Site
Skechers Shoes
Christian Louboutin
Kate Spade Purses
Moncler Jackets
Fitflop Sale Clearance
Nike Sneakers For Women
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses
Nike Outlet Store
Adidas Yeezy
Ed Hardy Jeans
Yeezy Sneakers
Pandora
Louboutin shoes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yaya2017
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3208 Themen und 3298 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor