Belgiums Nicolas Colsaerts were tied for second

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 21.07.2018 07:59
von riluowanying123 • 1.579 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Jarvis Landry apologized for his block that injured Aaron Williams?on Sunday. Landry said he wished he could take it back and offered little defense when asked if the hit was dirty.Call it what you want, Landry said. Its football.The NFL is certain to look at the play closely. Officials flagged the Miami Dolphins receiver Sunday for unnecessary roughness, and some of Williams Buffalo Bills teammates thought the block was worse than that.Definitely a cheap hit, cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman said.Williams missed the second half with a head and neck injury, and he went to a hospital for an MRI before flying back to Buffalo with the team. The veteran safety missed most of last season because of a neck injury that required surgery and threatened his career.On Sunday, he was reinjured on a running play in which Landry led with his left shoulder, launched into Williams and hit him head high. Williams was flattened and then squirmed in pain. He remained on his back before he slowly rose and was led to the locker room.As Williams woozily walked off the field, Landry approached him.I apologized, Landry said. I just told him to get better. You never want to see that happen to anybody. ... If I could take that hit back, I would. Its a guys livelihood.Bills coach Rex Ryan said he didnt see the block.I hope it wasnt cheap, Ryan said. I know Landry. I have a ton of respect for that kid. I wouldnt think hed do that. I hope that wasnt the case.Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander expressed a similar sentiment.I dont know if it was legal or not, but I know he is out there just trying to play physical, Alexander said. I dont know him to be a dirty player, but you dont like to see those types of hits, especially losing that type of caliber of player for our defense. It definitely hurts us. The NFL will look at it and determine whether or not it was a legal hit.Bills center Eric Wood said he felt like the hit warranted a fine.I didnt see it. I heard about it, and I thought thats garbage, he said, according to The Buffalo News. Who knows if he knows hes had prior neck injuries, but well see if he gets fined more for that than the guys dancing.Landry had an eventful day. He made five catches for 78 yards and caught a 2-point conversion pass during Miamis comeback for a 28-25 victory.Before the hit on Williams, Landry was flagged for taunting. He said he drew that penalty because he spun the ball after a reception in front of the Bills bench.I didnt know that was a penalty, he said.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Kyle Clifford Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Butch Goring Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.losangeleskingsjerseyscheap.com/?tag=anze-kopitar-jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Rogie Vachon Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Robyn Regehr Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- The four golfers?in contention for the?Race to Dubai?title were upstaged by Lee Westwood in the first round of the DP World Tour Championship on Thursday.Westwood shot a 6-under 66 in swirling winds to take a one-stroke lead at the European Tours season-ending event in Dubai.Some days you feel like theres a lot of birdies out there but today I think was a pretty stiff test, Westwood said.Danny Willett and Alex Noren were best-placed of the players bidding to finish the season as Europes No. 1 after shooting 71s on the Earth course of Jumeirah Golf Estates, while Henrik Stenson -- the leader in the Race to Dubai standings -- shot 72.Rory McIlroy started the week as the big outsider to win the Race to Dubai and his chances are even slimmer after shooting 75, ending a run of 28 straight rounds of par or lower at the World Tour Championship.Should Stenson win, he will be Europes No. 1 for the second time in four years. He could even finish atop the standings with a top-eight finish, provided Willett doesnt win or finish second and Noren doesnt win.The 43-year-old WWestwood, who was the winner of the inaugural edition of World Tour Championship in 2009, made just one bogey -- on No.dddddddddddd 12 -- on a day when winds made scoring difficult. He had three birdies on the front nine and four on the back nine.It was all good, really. I played lovely, said Westwood, playing without his regular caddie Billy Foster who is out with a knee injury. Hit a lot of fairways, a lot of good iron shots, putted nicely and, you know, didnt make too many mistakes out there.Frances Julien Quesne and Belgiums Nicolas Colsaerts were tied for second place after 67s, while No. 12 Spaniard Sergio Garcia was tied fourth after a 68, along with Italian Francesco Molinari and Dutchman Joost Luiten.Stenson made just one birdie and one bogey, being denied a closing birdie on the 18th after his putt from six feet lipped out.It wasnt my best day. I played very average, Stenson said. Id say the good putts I hit didnt go in, and the bad ones certainly didnt. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Andrewpudge
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10681 Themen und 10963 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor