Heres what Prime Minister Stephen Harper had to say to Wiggins, as well as fellow Cavs teammate and Canadian, Tristan Thompson.

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 04.03.2018 10:21
von jokergreen0220 • 390 Beiträge

Heres what Prime Minister Stephen Harper had to say to Wiggins, as well as fellow Cavs teammate and Canadian, Tristan Thompson. Stephen Curry Jersey . For the second year in a row, a Canadian is the #1 overall pick in the NBA draft. Congrats @22wiggins. #canadadraft2014 — Stephen Harper (@pmharper) June 27, 2014 The 6 really in the building now @22wiggins Welcome to the 216 bro!! — Tristan Thompson (@RealTristan13) June 27, 2014Johnny Manziel also had a warm welcome from Cleveland for Mr. Wiggins. A WIGGINS!!! Welcome to the city my brother and congratulations @22wiggins #CavsSZN — Johnny Manziel (@JManziel2) June 27, 2014Andrew Wiggins meets with the Canadian media for the first time since being announced as the 1st overall pick. Cabbie couldnt wait to get his hands on him. Canadas man of the moment sits down for his first Canadian interview after being picked #1 pic.twitter.com/UPhpeM62Cf — BarDown (@BarDown) June 27, 2014 Cabbie and Andrew Wiggins https://t.co/jtTevSziOv — TSN (@TSN_Sports) June 27, 2014 David West Jersey . -- The Los Angeles Dodgers signed Cuban shortstop Erisbel Arruebarrena to a $25 million, five-year contract Saturday. Damian Jones Jersey . Johnson shared an update after his surgery Tuesday on Twitter. He also wrote, "now lets get on the grind." The running back told The Tennessean he was having surgery in Pensacola, Fla. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/andre-iguodala-warriors-jersey-c-10/ . -- Victor Bernardez tied the game with his second goal in the 95th minute and the San Jose Earthquakes drew 3-3 with Real Salt Lake on Saturday night.New York Islanders forward John Tavares, who suffered a partially torn MCL in his left knee during the Sochi Olympics, will not require surgery. Speaking to members of the media on Tuesday for the first time since returning home from the Winter Games, Tavares said he will need eight to 12 weeks to fully recover. Tavares sustained the injury during Canadas quarterfinal game against Latvia when he was hit by defenceman Artus Kulda. Despite being injured in an Olympic contest, the 23-year-old said he has no regrets about playing for Canada and would make the same decision again. "I think itts important for us to play," Tavares said. Draymond Green Jersey. "I love playing for my country and if I got the call again, I would." The former first overall pick of the Islanders said he also understood general manager Garth Snows anger at the IIHF and IOC after his injury because Snow cares solely about his team. "You understand why teams are concerned about injuries. I know he cares a lot about the Islanders and so do I." Prior to the Olympic break, Tavares was third in the NHL in points, tied for the Islanders lead in goals and leading the team in assists. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AUnau76
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1389 Themen und 1432 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor