Everyone has his own dream, perhaps

in Hähnchenführer 27.07.2018 09:46
von ylq123 • 25 Beiträge

Everyone has his own dream, perhaps as a painter, perhaps as a teacher, or perhaps as a scientisty dream is to be a singer who can only bring joy to everyone - be a en I was young, I saw my brothers and sisters singing on the stage. Their singing voices brought me endless joy Cigarettes Cheaper. From then on, the seeds of dreams took root in my young mind, sprouting - I want to do one. A lark that can only bring jo dream, I kept working hard. Finally, I got the teacher's approval in the fifth grade and entered the choir that I dreamed of. The training of the choir was very hard. I even wanted to give up. I can think of the sentence that Teacher Wang Yaping said in the first lesson of the school: "Dream is like a star in the universe. It seems to be out of reach, but as long as it works hard, it must be I was able to touch it!" So I gritted my teeth and insisted on it. I worked hard to pay attention. In a performance of my fifth grade next semester Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, I was chosen by the teacher to lead the singer. When the teacher announced the news, I was very day of the performance Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, I was both excited and nervous. Facing more than a thousand audiences, my heart was jumping straight Marlboro Gold Pack. I encouraged myself, come on, Chen Jiaqi! I adjusted my emotions and sang loudly How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. I don't know how long it took. I heard thunderous applause from the audience. I was very excited: I did it, I did it, and I finally realized mms, like the stars in the universe, seem to be out of reach, but as long as you work hard, you can definitely touch them! Everyone has a dream, and only if they persist, their dreams will come true!

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 6 Gäste sind Online:
zhouyueyue

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Andrewpudge
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10490 Themen und 10772 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor