ild cards for qualifying, including to surpris

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 14.03.2018 04:26
von riluowanying123 • 1.579 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Stephen Curry indicated Tuesday hell likely re-sign with the Golden State Warriors after this season.Yes. Yes, Curry replied to questions about whether hes optimistic about returning to the Warriors.?Next offseason will be the two-time reigning NBA MVPs first time as an unrestricted free agent.Curry re-signing would be in contrast to decisions made by the other two most recent MVPs, Kevin Durant and LeBron James, who both went elsewhere after their rookie extensions expired. Durant decided to join Curry with the Warriors, while James jumped from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat, only to return to Cleveland in 2014 after four seasons in Miami.Asked whether hell consult with Durant on contract matters this season, Curry said, Maybe, but Im not going to let it distract me at all.I want to be back here. I like playing here, and thats it, he said.Curry will earn more than $12 million this season, less than three of his teammates (Durant, $26.5 million;?Klay Thompson, $16.6 million;?Draymond Green, $15.3 million). The Warriors intend to make up some of that difference this summer. Depending on where the salary cap falls, Currys new deal could net him in excess of $30 million per season.Curry said he hopes his contract status wont be an ongoing storyline this season.I hope not because well worry about that in the summer. My answers not going to be any different all year. So, keep asking me, I wont have a different one, he said.Day one of the Warriors training camp was a good day, Curry said, adding it was business as usual. Warriors coach Steve Kerr called the teams first practice very smooth.One of those things you get excited just looking at the different possibilities, number of lineups we can put out there, Curry said of the talent surrounding him this season. Kenta Maeda Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Jackie Robinson Jersey . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. http://www.cheapdodgersjerseys.com/ . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Babe Herman Jersey .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. Cody Bellinger Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Fresh off his Olympic silver medal, 2009 U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro will return to Flushing Meadows for the first time in three years after receiving a wild-card invitation from the U.S. Tennis Association on Tuesday.Del Potro missed 2+ years worth of major tournaments because of three operations on his left wrist, returning to Grand Slam action at Wimbledon in June.His ranking was too low to gain direct entry into the field at the U.S. Open, the years last Grand Slam tournament, which starts in New York on Aug. 29. He is 141st this week.On Sunday, del Potro lost to Andy Murray in the mens final at the Rio de Janeiro Games, getting a silver to add to the bronze he won for Argentina at the 2012 London Olympics. It was quite a run for del Potro in Brazil: With his terrific forehand in top form, he stunned 12-time major champion Novak Djokovic in the first round and 14-time major champion Rafael Nadal in the semifinals.If he stays fit, Murray said about del Potro, theres no reason why he cant be up at the top of the game.Seven years ago at age 20, del Potro beat five-time U.S. Open champion Roger Federer in five sets in the U.S. Open final and was considered the next big thing in tennis. But soon afterward, del Potro deeveloped problems with his right wrist.dddddddddddd Then came the issues with his left wrist, which he uses for a two-handed backhand.Hes done amazing, really, to get back to playing and competing again at this level after all of the issues he had with his wrists, Murray said Sunday night. Mentally, I can only imagine how frustrating that must have been, to kind of keep going through the same problem and having to try and come back.Among the players on the list of wild-card recipients announced Tuesday by the USTA were two Americans who earned mixed doubles medals in Rio: gold medalist Bethanie Mattek-Sands and silver medalist Rajeev Ram.Other men receiving wild cards: Bjorn Fratangelo, Frances Tiafoe, Mackenzie McDonald, Michael Mmoh and Ernesto Escobedo.Women given entry into the field: Danielle Collins, Kayla Day, Lauren Davis, Sofia Kenin, Vania King and Frances Virginie Razzano.The USTA also handed out wild cards for qualifying, including to surprise 2009 U.S. Open quarterfinalist Melanie Oudin of Marietta, Georgia, and Laura Robson of Britain.---Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Andrewpudge
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10674 Themen und 10956 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor