2, was significantly lower and illustrates just

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 31.08.2018 16:21
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

MANCHESTER, England -- Michael Bisping retained his UFC middleweight title early by taking a unanimous decision victory over Dan Henderson at UFC 204 at the Manchester Arena on Sunday, ending the retiring Americans career in defeat.The fight started tentatively, with Henderson wary of combinations from Bisping, and the Englishman concerned about the right hook with which Henderson had knocked him out at UFC 100.With 30 seconds to go in the first round, however, the 46-year-old Henderson landed the shot for which he is known, almost finishing Bisping and creating prominent swelling under his left eye.With Bisping controlling the second round, a groin strike not spotted by the referee, and led to an ailing Henderson hitting the right hook, dropping Bisping once more, although again he was able to recover.The remaining rounds were less dramatic, although Bisping continued to land more strikes. That led to the judges awarding the hometown favorite the fight, despite the differences in overall damage.He just kicked my ass, man. Hes as tough as old boots, said a relieved Bisping after the fight.Henderson had announced his retirement prior to the fight, and confirmed it afterward.That was the last time anyone will see me fight live, Henderson said. I appreciate all the support throughout my career, worldwide. I gave my heart and soul to this sport.I came up a little short, but not bad for an old man.In the co-main event, Gegard Mousasi defeated Vitor Belfort in the middleweight division.After an early flurry of punches by Belfort, he took a head kick in round two, and referee Marc Goddard stopped the bout quickly when the Brazilian fell to the ground and covered up under fire from punches.(Belfort) is a legend. Fighting him is an honour, said Mousasi after the bout. He then challenged UFC legend Anderson Silva, stating that it would be a good fight for me.Jimi Manuwa delivered three good punches to take his fight against interim light-heavyweight contender Ovince St. Preux.After being out-wrestled in round 1, Manuwa landed a left to the body, an overhand right, and a left-hook to stop the bout, and invigorate a crowd that was beginning to wilt at just after 4 a.m. local time, with the event timed to suit U.S. television audiences.Stefan Struve became the first man to finish Daniel Omielanczuk in MMA competition, winning via darce choke for the 17th submission victory of his career. After the bout, he reminded UFCs matchmakers that he holds a TKO victory over current heavyweight title-holder Stipe Miocic.Bosnias Mirsad Bektic returned to action for the first time since May 2015 and took a rear naked choke victory over Russell Doane in the featherweight division, giving him a 4-0 record in the UFC.In the final fight of the preliminary card, Londons Brad Pickett was rocked by a spinning back elbow, never fully recovering before submitting to Iuri Alcantaras triangle choke. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Authentic NFL Jerseys Online . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.thenflfansmall.com/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Sale NFL Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. NFL Fans Shop . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. The Edmonton Oilers have traded disappointing former first overall draft pick Nail Yakupov to the St. Louis Blues for a prospect and conditional draft pick, the teams announced Friday evening.It marks the second time in just more than three months that the Oilers have traded a former first overall draft pick. On June 30, they dealt Taylor Hall, the first overall pick in 2010, to New Jersey for defenseman Adam Larsson.The return for Yakupov, the first pick in 2012, was significantly lower and illustrates just how far his stock has fallen since he was drafted.The Oilers will receive Zach Pochiro and a third-round pick in 2017. That pick will become a second-round pick in 2018 if Yakupov scores 15 goals or more during the coming season.Pochiro is a center who was drafted in the fourth round, 112th overall, in 2013. He is 22 years old and played in the ECHL last season. He has not played in an NHL game.Yakupov, 23, has scored 50 goals in 252 NHL games and has never scored more than 17 in a single season.dddddddddddd He scored 17 in his rookie season with the Oilers during the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He had just eight goals last season and had been rumored to be on the trade block for months.The Oilers retained none of Yakupovs salary in the deal, a source told ESPNs Pierre LeBrun.Edmonton also finalized a one-year contract with unrestricted free-agent defenseman Kris Russell. The new deal between the Oilers and Russell is worth $3.1 million, a source told LeBrun. Russell has remained on the market all summer despite being a top-four defenseman.In 573 games in the NHL, Russell has scored 177 points playing for the Columbus Blue Jackets, Calgary Flames, St. Louis Blues and Dallas Stars.Russell, 29, led the League in 2014-15 with 283 blocked shots. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alerieoyle
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15618 Themen und 16121 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor