e trophies I will win in the future, he says. While h

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 31.08.2018 16:35
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

West Indies 244 for 6 (Brathwaite 95*, Chase 50, Amir 2-44) trail Pakistan 281 (Aslam 74, Misbah 53, Bishoo 4-77, Gabriel 3-67) by 37 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball details Pakistan rebounded from being bowled out for 281 to reduce West Indies to 38 for 3, but had to work much harder for their subsequent breakthroughs as Kraigg Brathwaite led his side back into contention with a gritty, unbeaten 95. Supported first by Roston Chase and then by Shane Dowrich, Brathwaite helped West Indies close on 244 for 6 after two hard-fought sessions.Confronted with a probing bowling effort, a slow outfield and horrid start from his top-order team-mates, Brathwaite maintained his composure and patience throughout his 206-ball vigil. Unlike the more free-flowing batsmen at the other end, he seldom tried to force the pace, content to play the ball late whenever he could. Nine of his ten fours came behind the wicket, the sole exception being a loft over mid-on off Zulfiqar Babar.After the three early wickets, Jermaine Blackwood briefly looked promising after lunch. However, his attacking instincts, and his seeming refusal to rein them in, soon led to his downfall. Having driven Mohammad Amir on the up for a boundary through cover, Blackwood tried to repeat the shot a few balls later. Only, this time, the delivery was slightly shorter and not quite there for the drive; Blackwood edged it to gully and departed for a run-a-ball 23.Chase was the next to keep Brathwaite company. In a productive period leading to tea, Chase hit a number of lovely cover drives, moving to 43 off 82 by the interval. He did have a few awkward moments against spin, though, with legspinner Yasir Shah luring him into some injudicious shots against the turn.Chase kept taking the bait and creamed Yasir for a big six over long-on to reach his fifty shortly after tea. Like Blackwood, however, he perished after one indiscretion too many. With left-armer Amir angling the ball across him from over the wicket, Chase went for an extravagant drive and only managed a thick edge to Younis Khan in the slips. That brought to an end an 83-run fifth-wicket partnership, but West Indies were still vulnerable at 151 for 5.Next, it was Dowrichs turn to complement Brathwaites marathon knock. Dowrich hit several attractive boundaries during his unbeaten 90-ball 47, and was particularly strong square of the wicket on the off side. But he had two major strokes of luck early in his innings.The first, with Dowrich on 15, came via a recurring theme - a Wahab Riaz no-ball. The bowler had enticed the batsman into chasing a full, wide delivery and edging it to Asad Shafiq at gully. But he had overstepped - for the 15th time in the series - and Dowrich lived on. A few overs later, Dowrich attempted to sweep Azhar Ali, and the ball hit the back of bat before looping to Younis at slip, who put down the chance after an elaborate juggle.It was around this time that things seemed to be slipping away from Pakistan. Leg-side deliveries were helped on their way to the fine-leg boundary. Dowrich unfurled some cracking strokes. The odd mis-hit was landing safely. Wahab received two warnings for following on in the danger area. As the partnership ticked along past 60, then 70, then 80, West Indies seemed to be regaining the upper hand.But, against the run of play, Dowrich dragged an innocuous ball from Wahab onto his stumps, ending an 83-run stand. West Indies closed out the day 37 short of Pakistans first-innings total, with four wickets in hand.That was a markedly better outcome than they might have expected after a tumultuous morning session in which five wickets fell for 64 runs. Alzarri Joseph took the last two Pakistan wickets to bowl them out for 281, just 7.5 overs into the day. But Pakistan rebounded to pull ahead through early breakthroughs.Amir troubled Leon Johnson in the first over by swinging the ball away from the left-hander, before Wahab dismissed him for 1 with a straight ball that trapped him in front.Then, towards the end of the first session, Darren Bravo miscued a cross-batted swing off Babar in the air towards cover, where Amir took a screamer of a catch. Soon after, Yasir trapped Marlon Samuels plumb in front and the batsman departed, but not before wasting a review. By lunch, West Indies were sinking deep into a hole.It was Brathwaites resolute knock that helped them steadily work their way out of it by the time the day was over. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfreeshipping.cc/ . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Wholesale Jerseys China . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Not long after he won the Panasonic Open at the Delhi Golf Course (DGC) on December 4, Mukesh Kumar was asked a question by Rashid Khan, who had finished second.Uncle, aap retirement kab lene waale ho?(When are you going to retire?)?With a balding head and a small paunch, Kumar definitely resembles the uncle of Rashids description. The exasperation in Rashids query is equally understandable. Kumar, who had just won his maiden Asian tour title, is 51. He is currently the oldest player on the Professional Golf Tour of India (PGTI).To put things in perspective, 26-year-old Rashid wasnt born when Kumar won his first tournament on what was then the PGA tour in 1989. Kumar had turned professional in 1984 and has been a permanent fixture on the Indian golf scene since. Hes played alongside a cross-section of generations of golfers like Rohtas Singh, Brandon DSouza, Ali Sher, Jyoti Randhawa, Jeev Milkha Singh, Anirban Lahiri, Arjun Atwal and now the likes of Rashid Khan and Honey Baisoya, the last of whom is only three years older than Kumars son.If you consider the son of a fireman first picked up a golf club at the Mhow Army golf course in 1979, Kumars golf journey has spanned five decades. Kumar has kept swinging even as his contemporaries and even his juniors have been cut down by age and injuries.He has some decidedly old-school tips for longevity. Its luck that I havent been injured but its easy to stay fit. Daud lagate raho, saada khana khate raho. Practice karo, kuch nahi hoga. (Keep running, eat simple food and keep practising. Nothing will happen), he says.For all his endurance and domestic success -- he reckons he has won 123 titles in India -- Kumar says the lack of success on the Asian tour always bothered him. He came close in 2012, when he finished tied-4th at the Indian Open but could never take the win.Some of the youngsters would say kya uncle? You have been playing for so long but you havent won on the Asia Tour yet? In the back of my mind I didnt want to retire without winning at least one title, he says. While theres no doubting his resilience, Kumar admits it was getting harder to mark a check on that Asian tour box.My strength is getting less day by day. I cant hit the ball as hard as I would when I was younger. Anubhav se khelna hai. (I have to play using my experience), he says. The tricky, bush-bordered layout of the Delhi Golf Club suited him perfectly.Going into the five-par final hole with a one-stroke lead, Kumar watched as his nearest rivals, Rashid and Jyoti Randhawa both parred. On his final approach, Kumar landed the ball perfectly on the green for a 15-foot birdie attempt. Kumar though didnt take it, opting to two-putt for par and the win.Perhaps if I was youunger, I might have attempted a birdie.ddddddddddddBut it doesnt matter whether you win with a par putt or a birdie, does it? he says. The win also brought him the biggest payday of his career -- $72000.Kumar laughs when he recalls his first prize money. I finished tied-27th and got Rs. 1420. At that time I thought that was such a huge amount of money. Perhaps five years on, the kids will say that Rs. 40 lakh is nothing. But thats how life goes, he says.While the winning is a plus, Kumar is also looking forward to the fact that the win guarantees him participation in Asian Tour events for the next couple of years. With his goal of winning an Asian Tour event accomplished, he has now set his sights on winning a Tour title overseas.??Ive taken part in tournaments abroad before but back then I would only get a spot if someone else pulled out. Now I can pick which tournaments I want to participate in, he says. Kumars preferred tournament would have been the star-studded $2 million Hong Kong Open, co-sanctioned by the European Tour this week. But he cant travel because his passport is expired. There isnt much regret though.Thats just life, he says.Indeed Kumar isnt done playing and winning anytime soon. At his home in Mhow, Kumar says he has just built another trophy cabinet. For the trophies I will win in the future, he says. While hes hugely competitive, Kumar has a lot of respect for the younger generation of golfers.They are far better than what the competition used to be in the past. You could win tournaments with a plus [over par] score back then. Now you wont even make the cut. We would settle for less. These kids are far more focused and demand the best. he says. Kumar believes the current crop of golfers has immense potential, which is why he also likes mentoring them when he can.I stay young myself that way. Ive seen these guys grow up. And I do my best to help them. [Indias top-ranked mens golfer] Anirban Lahiri would play alongside me and finish below. He once asked me how to play better. I told him just play the course not your opponent. And once they get this its easy, he says.And while it may seem Kumar could play endlessly, he himself plans to retire at some point. I will retire in 2020. I will be fifty-five then. I could play longer and no one would stop me but 2020 looks like a nice number, he says.But a retirement date wasnt the answer he gave Rashid at the DGC on Sunday.Im going to be around you guys for a while now, Kumar told the youngster.Ok uncle, phir milenge Asian Tour pe?(Ok uncle, we will meet on the Asian Tour then.),?Rashid replied. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: marathonketoreviews
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 14979 Themen und 15406 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor