ith Verstappen at the Mexican GP, Vettel slith

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 02.09.2018 12:51
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Indiana quarterback Richard Lagow has finally found a Division I school that fits.The Hoosiers up-tempo style plays to his strengths, Indianas depth at receiver and strong ground game give him plenty of options, and after two games the strong-armed Texan looks like hes been running this offense for years, not months.Thats why the Hoosiers are off to a 2-0 start.I carry myself in a way that is not like an incoming freshman and thats how I acted around the team and the guys, Lagow said after his most recent win two weeks ago. Just learning the offense was the only part, really, and learning all the guys new plays.For Lagow, its been a long journey.He originally signed with UConn but transferred before his freshman season because of a coaching change. He landed at Oklahoma State, where walked on and redshirted. Then it was off to junior college in Texas for two years.Now, at his fourth school in four years, the transition from highly-touted junior college prospect to Big Ten starter has gone about as smoothly as possible. He beat out junior Zander Diamont for the starting job in August, then went 18 of 27 for 240 yards with one touchdown pass, one TD run and no turnovers in his starting debut at Florida International.Two weeks ago against Ball State, Lagow was even better: 17 of 28 for 266 yards with three touchdowns, no interceptions and an impressive rating of 175.6. Not surprisingly, he led the Hoosiers to the first 30 points of the game -- more than enough to weather the Cardinals 20-point closing flurry -- for another victory.Sure, coach Kevin Wilson asked Lagow to fine-tune a few things during their bye week, but he cant quibble with the ultimate results -- especially from the Ball State game.On his first TD pass, Lagow read the blitz and was calm enough to put just enough air underneath the pass to allow the outstretched Nick Westbrook to run underneath it for a 43-yard catch.In the second quarter, he sifted through his progressions before throwing a 10-yard dart to Nick Timian for another TD.In the third quarter, Lagow detected the mismatch on the outside and threw a nifty flanker screen to Westbrook, who sprinted 79 yards for the score.You see their screen game, you see their quick-hitters, theyve got a quarterback whos starting his second game for them, so thats part of their package, Ball State coach Mike Neu said. They do a good of mixing it up and trying to get him comfortable and calmed down and just playing the game.Indianas receivers expected nothing less from the new guy theyve been working with since January.But he might be playing even better than Wilson anticipated.There are a couple calls, we need to clean up, Wilson said. Weve got to get it out of his hands, but hes got a good look about him. His stats arent bad, but hes 2-0 and thats good.Now comes the hard part -- making progress before a daunting stretch against four straight unbeaten teams.The run begins Saturday when surprising Wake Forest (3-0, 1-0 ACC) comes to town. Thats followed by a home game against hosting No. 8 Michigan State (2-0), a trip to No. 2 Ohio State (3-0) on Oct. 8 and another home game against No. 20 Nebraska (3-0) on Oct. 15.Between now and then, Lagow knows what his mission is: Get comfortable, get in sync and get ready to show everyone what he can do at his new school.First game, I would have liked to have started better, Lagow said. Second game, I would have liked to have finished better. So just continue to build the whole package and have one real, complete game and then keep stacking those up in a row.Game notes All-American right guard Dan Feeney (concussion) still has not been cleared to practice after getting injured in the Ball State game. ... Wilson didnt say whether Simmie Cobbs Jr. would return this season after injuring his ankle against Ball State.---Online: AP College Football Website: www.collegefootball.org Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Cheap Jerseys Online . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.chinanfljerseysdeals.com/ . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. NFL Jerseys Black Friday . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off.Max Verstappens performance in the Brazilian GP has been hailed as one of the best ever in Formula 1 history. The teenager produced an incredible display to claim third at the chequered flag having been as low as 15th with barely 10 laps remaining.His recovery was amazing, Red Bull boss Christian Horner told Sky F1. That was one of the best drives Ive seen in Formula 1. We gave him a huge amount to do and the way he drove those last 15 laps was unbelievable. Brazilian GP Report Brilliant Lewis Hamilton takes the title race to the wire Earlier in the race Verstappen had swept around the outside of world championship leader Nico Rosberg at Turn Three with another astonishing act of wheel-perfect daring.Referring to Toto Wolffs controversial call to Maxs father, Jos, Horner quipped: Play that one for Toto. Again, it was hugely brave, he went to the outside and just kept it planted in almost zero visibility.The Red Bull driver then held on to second place ahead of Rosberg despite a mini-spin on the penultimate corner that triggered what was described as the save of the season as the 19-year-old just managed to keep his car out of the barriers. Max Verstappen aquaplaned on the start-finish straight in treacherous conditions, but managed to save it to maintain second place in the Brazilian GP After pitting for intermediate tyres, Verstappen was then caught out when heavy rain started to fall again at Interlagos.dddddddddddd Verstappen then pitted for a second time, relegating him out of the points, before launching overtake after overtake to rescue third.It was a move that the Dutchman feels may have cost him a victory, but he enjoyed himself nevertheless.Definitely, the Dutch driver told Sky Sports F1 when asked if the call had cost him. But it gave me more fun as well. We are not fighting for the championship and I had a good time.However, one man at Interlagos unimpressed with Verstappen was Ferraris Sebastian Vettel.Two weeks after clashing with Verstappen at the Mexican GP, Vettel slithered off the track as he was overtaken by Verstappens Red Bull and suggested afterwards that the move was illegal.I think I was racing him side-by-side, he saw me and I still had a little bit of my nose ahead, Vettel told Sky Italy. On the corner he got past, I dont think it was correct.Dont miss the F1 Reports Brazilian GP review on Sky Sports F1 on Wednesday at 8.30pm Also See: Hamilton takes title fight to the wire WATCH: Maxs save of the season WATCH: Kimi crashes out Latest standings Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: johnstoroy
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15747 Themen und 16257 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor