Red Bull to implement team orders at Toro

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 02.09.2018 13:39
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

MADRID, Spain -- Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova will play for both the No. 1 ranking and the Madrid Open title after both won their semifinals in straight sets on Saturday. The top-ranked Williams will have a chance to win her 50th career title after beating Sara Errani of Italy 7-5, 6-2, while No. 2 Sharapova recorded her 500th career win at all levels after seeing off Ana Ivanovic 6-4, 6-3. Sharapova has won all 10 sets she has played on Madrids outdoor red clay court. Williams, however, boasts a 12-2 record against the Russian. After a skittish start, Williams dominated Errani and broke her final service game in both sets. "I feel I played solid," Williams said. "In the second set more than in the first, I made a few less errors, which is something I needed to do." The defending champion improved to 5-0 against the seventh-ranked Errani and to 30-2 overall this year. Williams said Sharapova would pose a difficult challenge. "I feel this whole tournament I have only played clay-court opponents," said Williams. "All have been smaller than me. Tomorrow will be a different game, more power." Williams struggled with her shot-making early, uncharacteristically misfiring on three smashes in the first set, which she still managed to pull out after falling behind 3-1. The 15-time Grand Slam winner then started clicking with her serve and held two games to love, but she needed four set points before finally breaking Errani with a forehand winner placed just inside the line to grab the lead. Ahead a set, Williams pressed her advantage and eased through the second. On Sunday, Williams will play her first final on red clay since 2002. Last years trophy at the Caja Magica came on the experimental blue clay surface that was removed following players complaints it was too slippery. After Sharapova took the first set, Ivanovic opened up a 2-0 lead in the second. But Sharapova responded and stole her serve twice, sealing the second break with a lob over the top of her Serb rival. Sharapova has beaten Ivanovic, a fellow former No. 1, in their last six meetings. Jerseys Cheap NFL . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Wholesale MLB Jerseys . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http://www.jerseyscheapshop.com/ . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Jerseys Wholesale . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Wholesale Jerseys Store . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. Max Verstappen insists he was not asking for Red Bull to implement team orders at Toro Rosso when he was battling Daniil Kvyat during the Singapore Grand Prix.A poor start from Verstappen saw him drop behind the Toro Rossos in the opening laps. Carlos Sainz quickly had to pit but that left Verstappen behind Kvyat, the man he switched positions with ahead of the Spanish Grand Prix in May.What followed was a spirited defence from Kvyat in the following laps, pushing Verstappen wide at Turn 9. That was followed by Verstappen complaining on his radio, saying: Come on, man!Though there was some suggestion Red Bull would ask junior team Toro Rosso to move Kvyat out of the way, Verstappen said he never expected that to be the case.When asked if thats what he had been asking for on thee radio, Verstappen said: No, no.dddddddddddd I dont think thats the order, I think I should get by by myself.It was getting quite intense at one point, going a bit off the track. We were just losing a lot of time and of course after such a bad start you are a bit disappointed.Verstappen was lucky to even be in the race at that point, having seen Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg get pitched into the pit wall - going right by the front of his Red Bull in the process. The Dutch teenager admits he was lucky to come out unscathed.I have no clue [how he avoided contact]. I was very lucky to not get hit but it was only the start, he would have been behind us. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ralphotrras
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 15643 Themen und 16146 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor