participating in Super Bowl XLIX. He

in Hähnchenführer 08.09.2018 07:34
von linchao • 176 Beiträge

Some think Bengals defensive tackle Geno Atkins doesn’t get enough credit. The Bengals are giving him more than enough credit.

Despite Atkins being on the wrong side of 30 Randy Bullock Jersey , the Bengals have kept him on the right side of mega-rich with a four-year, $65.2 million extension. Here’s the full breakdown, per a source with knowledge of the deal:

1. $13 million signing bonus.

2. $4 million roster bonus, due at signing.

3. $8 million base salary for 2018.

4. $3.5 million roster bonus, due on the third day of the 2019 league year.

5. $8 million base salary for 2019.

6. $11.1 million base salary for 2020.

7. $11.7 million base salary for 2021.

8. $12.95 million base salary for 2022.

9. $300,000 workout bonuses for 2018 through 2022.

10. $200,000 in 46-man roster bonuses for 2018 through 2022.

The deal has a total value of $74.75 million over five years. Due to make $9.55 million in 2018 under his prior deal Isaac Yiadom Jersey , Atkins will instead make $25.5 million in 2018. The new contract also pays out $37.5 million in cash over two years, significantly more than the $37.5 million he would have made in the final year of his contract plus the franchise tag, if the tag for defensive tackles ends up being $15 million. (And the Bengals, we’re told, fully intended to tag Atkins absent a new deal.)

Although none of the base salaries are guaranteed (which is the Bengals’ standard practice for veterans), he’d walk away with $25.5 million if the Bengals choose to cut him before paying the $12 million in base compensation he’s due to make in 2019.

The new-money average of $16.3 million is the highest for any non-quarterback over the age of 30, and it makes Atkins the team’s highest paid player.

Bruce Irvin left West Virginia University in 2012. Six years later Jacob McQuaide Jersey , he’s back. And he’s getting his degree.

Irvin explained to Tony Caridi, play-by-play announcer extraordinaire for West Virginia football and men’s basketball, the reasons for finishing what he started.

“Coming here, every athlete wants to go the NFL, that’s their dream,” Irvin said. “If they tell you it’s not, they’re probably lying to you. I was one of the few that was fortunate enough to be able to accomplish my dream and being drafted in the NFL in the first round. And don’t get me wrong Ryan Hewitt Jersey , I do really well on my money, so I didn’t have to get my degree.

“It was just something that I looked at like, it’s bigger than me. It’s for my son, it’s for my mom. This is for everybody who really did and didn’t believe in me. I look at it as I proved them . . .

Irvin stopped before saying that he proved them wrong, and quickly he flipped it around.

“I proved myself right.”

Irvin’s journey included getting a GED, going to junior college, and landing at West Virginia University. And he decided to cap that journey by participating in the commencement ceremony this weekend.

“I was kind of hesitant Christian Jones Jersey ,” Irvin said. “My Raider people, they kind of convinced me. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Being where I came from . . . I didn’t think walking across a college stage would ever happen. I just looked at the situation like I definitely deserve to walk, and [get] another chance to come back home. I consider this place home. You know the love I have for this state.”

Irvin spent his first four years with the Seahawks, winning Super Bowl XLVIII and participating in Super Bowl XLIX. He joined the Raiders in 2015, becoming the team’s Walter Payton Man of the Year Award winner in 2017.

In West Virginia, he’ll always be remembered as one thing and one thing only: A Mountaineer.

Womens Sylvester Williams Jersey ,

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: yruibuassq
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9274 Themen und 9555 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor