I remember a celebrity once said: "Life

in Hähnchenführer 13.09.2018 03:50
von ylq123 • 20 Beiträge

I remember a celebrity once said: "Life is not lacking in beauty, only the lack of beautiful eyes." The beauty here is not only the beauty of the scenery, but perhaps a great philosophy from an ordinary thing. In my words: everyone is also a philosopher.day, the teacher casually said a wrong word: success is the mother of failure. As the name suggests, this is a mistake. The correct thing is that failure is the mother of success Online Cigarettes. However, a self-defeating discourse has caused me to meditation for a long time. My feelings and shocks are like a lava that is eager to test. A famous saying that has been rumored by the ages is like a spring of vitality under the teacher's mistakes. After a small change, it seems like a flying butterfly, which adds a little life to this spring. Take me for it! In the essay competition, I failed very badly, and the record was terrible. I am also depressed Newport Cigarettes Price, and my emotions fall into the trough and are dejected. It��s a bit stunned. But I still laughed at everything and accepted everything Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes. Gradually summarize the experience of failure. When the summer heat came, the essay activity began again after the grief of failure Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and my heart kept thinking about being shameful! After a brutal game, I won the championship of the competition after five passes. I am cheering wildly, crying with joy. The preciousness of success should be understood only through failure.alent, no foundation, no hardship, no success, when I succeed, I swear to give myself a failure, a small blow, failure is a successful child. Success if you look at it from all sides Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. If success is a big success, it will make people think they are superior and skillful. In the minds of people, people will be completely wiped out, and there is a saying outside the sky. This is not a long time, you will be defeated again, success can encourage, motivate people's mentality, is a person to forge ahead but success is also a group of proud fire, swept across the barrier. If you don't have a good time, you will be defeated by this cold water. In my opinion, success is the devil, and failure is the opponent. Success is a pros and cons for a person. Success will cause you to be flustered and complacent. If you fail, the alarm bell will warn you at all times, and you must not be mountain is not afraid to climb, the water depth is not tired, and the learning is not tired. The way people live is also learning to be a failure and success, and a courage to explore and coexist!

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 5 Gäste sind Online:
huangjian123

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ahwhglass
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9319 Themen und 9600 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor