RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Luis Suarez told FIFAs disciplinary panel that he did not deliberately bite Italy defender Giorgio Chi

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 20.12.2017 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 300 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Luis Suarez told FIFAs disciplinary panel that he did not deliberately bite Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Jersey . "In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite," the Uruguay striker wrote in Spanish in a letter dated June 25. The players defence is in paragraph 6 of FIFAs disciplinary committee ruling, which has been seen by The Associated Press. "After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. "At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth," Suarez said. However, the seven-man panel which met on Wednesday evening dismissed the argument. The bite was "deliberate, intentional and without provocation," the ruling stated in paragraph No. 26 of the panels conclusions. Suarez was banned for nine Uruguay matches and four months from all football. He was also fined 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000). The panel, chaired by former Switzerland international Claudio Sulser, included members from the Cook Islands, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Panama, South Africa and Singapore. The ruling confirmed that referee Marco Rodriguez of Mexico acknowledged in his match report that he missed Suarezs bite. So did his two assistants and the fourth official. "I havent seen the incident because the ball was in another sector of the pitch," Rodriguez writes in paragraph No. 4 of witness submissions in the 11-page document. Kyler Fackrell Jersey . Fans can also watch the game on the newly launched TSN GO (currently available to Bell TV and Rogers customers), which gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networks programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge – just as they would watch Canadas Sports Leader on TV at home. The following week, MLS ON TSN is at BMO Field in Toronto to deliver live coverage of TFCs home opener vs. D.C. United on Saturday, March 22 at 4:30 p. Montravius Adams Jersey . Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Mike-Daniels-Packers-Jersey/ .Murray has played 20 matches in five weeks, winning three titles to climb to fifth in the ATP Race.The two-time Grand Slam champion also seeks to qualify for next months ATP World Tour Finals.Murray said: I always wanted to qualify for it, but also I want to get back into the top 8 players in the world and it makes a huge difference for seedings in the major events.The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be without their big off-season acquisition for at least their next game. Head coach Kent Austin said quarterback Zach Collaros wont play against the Calgary Stampeders on Friday after the 25-year-old suffered a head injury in Hamiltons 28-24 loss against the Edmonton Eskimos on July 4. Austin did not call the injury to Collaros a concussion and has no timetable for his return. He also said he expects to use Jeremiah Masoli and Dan LeFevour in their game against Calgary, but didnt name a starter. Collaros was injured midway through the second quarter when defensive end Odell Willis smasheed into the quarterbacks facemask with his own helmet. Dean Lowry Jersey. Collaros lay motionless for a short while before leaving under his own power. Hamilton signed Collaros during the off-season after the Toronto Argonauts released the Cincinnati product. Ticats receiver Andy Fantuz participated in his first full practice since suffering a concussion in the pre-season and Austin is hopeful hell play against the Stampeders if he doesnt suffer setbacks. Hamilton also signed international quarterback Jacory Harris and international offensive lineman Jeremy Lewis on Sunday. The Ticats are 0-2 on the season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Russell
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 779 Themen und 807 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor