he game, Paatelainen said the Dundee fans were giving me plenty of pelters throughout. Police speak to Paatelainen in

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 20.12.2017 08:10
von jokergreen0220 • 825 Beiträge

SEVILLE, Spain -- Barbora Zahlavova and Andrea Hlavackova put the Czech Republic into the Fed Cup semifinals after winning the final doubles point against Spain on Monday. Dennis Maruk Jersey . The Czechs rallied from a 2-1 deficit to play Italy in the last four for the second consecutive year following a 7-6 (7), 6-3 victory over Carla Suarez Navarro and Silvia Soler-Espinosa. Rain wreaked havoc on the weekend schedule, forcing the first-round tie to a third day. Suarez Navarro put Spain up 2-1 on Monday following her second singles victory. Lucie Safarova returned to the court to keep Czech hopes alive with a 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 win over Soler-Espinosa. The visitors seized the momentum in the deciding rubber of the best-of-five tie by winning the first-set tiebreaker on the clay. Germany and Australia meet in the other semifinal, which will be played on April 19-20. Washington Capitals Jerseys . Follow all the action live on TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto, TSN Radio 690 in Montreal, TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton and TEAM 1410 on Friday at 3pm et/Noon pt. Alex Ovechkin Jersey . -- Ricky Romeros comeback bid hit another road bump Tuesday in an ugly 18-4 Jays loss to a Detroit Tigers split squad. http://www.thecapitalshockeystore.com/Capitals-Marcus-Johansson-Adidas-Jersey/ . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers.Dundee United manager Mixu Paatelainen has been issued with a notice of complaint from the SFA, following the Tayside derby on March 20. The United boss gesticulated in the direction of the away supporters behind the Tannadice dugout after Billy McKays injury-time goal secured a 2-2 draw. Dundee U 2-2 Dundee Billy McKay struck in added time to deny 10-man Dundee The notice of complaint reads that on or around the 91st minute you committed misconduct by shouting and gesticulating at away supporters. Speaking after the game, Paatelainen said the Dundee fans were giving me plenty of pelters throughout. Police speak to Paatelainen in the aftermath of Billy McKays second goal He said: When we scored, they were very quiet and I couldnt hear anything so thats why I was like, where are you, have you gone away? I gave them a little wave afterwards, thats the way it goes.The Finn has until Friday April 1 to respond and a diisciplinary hearing has been set for Wednesday April 13. Braden Holtby Jersey. Relive all the drama of an incident-packed Tayside derby at Tannadice Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Bet £5 Get £20 Free Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Aemaikezek
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6832 Themen und 7042 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor