Baltimore Ravens Elite Jerseys

in Top "Hähnchen Griller" 12.10.2018 08:08
von huangjian123 • 357 Beiträge

Jimbo Fisher adamantly defended Jameis Winston when both were at Florida State in 2014 during a sexual assault investigation involving the quarterback. Fisher has remained close to Winston even as he’s moved to Texas A&M and Winston has become an NFL quarterback.

Winston even spent time in College Station this offseason.

Thus Adidas Drew Doughty Jersey , during SEC Media Days on Monday, Fisher was asked about Winston’s three-game NFL suspension.

“I don’t know the circumstances with Jameis,” Fisher said, via Ben Baby of the Dallas Morning News. “I love Jameis. Hopefully he’ll be able to move on and obviously, that is something that he will be able to move on from. And yes http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mark-walton-jersey , I love him. I still think he’s a tremendous young man. I really do.

“Unfortunately, he made some bad decisions this past season or whenever he did it. I don’t know exactly when that was. But I still love him. If you’re ever around him, you’ll understand what I mean. There’s not a better team player, a guy who works as much as [anyone].

“But he made he made a mistake, and obviously he’ll pay the consequences for that Youth Terrelle Pryor Sr. Jersey , and we’ll move on.”

The Atlanta Braves have placed pitcher Mike Foltynewicz on the 10-day disabled list with triceps tightness and reinstated Julio Teheran to take his place.

After Foltynewicz threw a bullpen session Saturday, the team decided to give him extra rest in hopes of bringing him back next weekend. The right-hander left a start four days ago after pitching five scoreless innings against the New York Mets.

Foltynewicz is off to the best start of his four-year stay with Atlanta, going 5-4 in 14 starts with a 2.16 ERA that ranks third in the NL.

Teheran will start Sunday against the Padres. He has been sidelined with a sore thumb since allowing four runs in four innings last weekend at San Diego. He is 0-3 with a 6.14 ERA in his last four starts.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Andrewpudge
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10681 Themen und 10963 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor