Denver Broncos We are just past the two-month mark

in Top "Hähnchen Griller" 28.11.2018 07:44
von huangjian123 • 479 Beiträge

Offseason Refresher Course: until the NFL regular-season begins and I could not Authentic Casey Hayward Jersey , COULD NOT, be more excited for this season. Every offseason seems to get longer and longer to the point where we scrape the bottom barrels for any last drops of something football-related to help ease our minds and pass the time. I’ve recently gotten interested in the Canadian Football League and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....it’s pretty cool, but obviously not the same. If you want to be reminded of college football players you forgot about fromm the late 2000’s, it might be the sport for you.Anyways, it’s been a fairly eventful offseason within the AFC West and I thought I would catch everybody up on what has happened so far while providing some previews of the division before training camp gets underway. First up on the docket, the Denver Broncos.OffenseThe Broncos are headed into the 2018 season with some new faces gracing the offensive side of the ball. Wide receiver Courtland Sutton (6-3 220, SMU) and running back Royce Freeman (6-0 229, Oregon) were selected in the second and third rounds, respectively, and look to bring some dynamic talent to an offense that seemed more stagnant than not this past year.On day three, the Broncos also selected former Penn State route-technician DaeSean Hamilton and Wisconsin tight end Troy Fumagalli. Both should add solid depth to the receiving-corps.The biggest change, however Youth Melvin Ingram Jersey , happens to be free agent quarterback Case Keenum who now takes over behind center. Keenum, who threw for 3,547 yards and 22 touchdowns for the Vikings last year, will look to inject some life back into a Denver offense that has lost some spunk since The Sheriff hung up his cleats.Look for the offensive line to gel and have increased productivity as the only change to the front-five is the addition of former-Arizona Cardinals offensive tackle Jared Veldheer. Veldheer will likely anchor the right tackle position as 2016 first-round pick Garrett Bolles will have blindside duties all to himself.DefenseThe Broncos already have one of the fiercest pass rushes in the entire NFL. Even when future hall-of-famer DeMarcus Ware retired, younger players Shane Ray and Shaq Barrett were there to fill the void. But after the selection of North Carolina State’s Bradley Chubb, the consensus top EDGE rusher in the draft, the Broncos’ look to reclaim one of the spots among the leagues best EDGE duos.At the second level, they bring back linebackers Todd Davis and Brandon Marshall to be the heart of the defense. Add in Josey Jewell, the All-American linebacker from the University of Iowa, and you have the makings of an up-and-coming front seven.Chris Harris remains one of the best cornerbacks in the league and Bradley Roby is no slouch, himself. Former 2016 third-round pick Justin Simmons has laid claim as the top safety on the team and will be joined by incumbent starter at free safety Darian Stewart as the group looks to continue the vaunted No-Fly Zone at Mile HighSpecial TeamsBrandon McManus returns as the team’s kicker but don’t be surprised to see them bring in some competition. After signing a recent extension, McManus went on to miss eight kicks in 2017 http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-brandon-mebane-jersey , including 3 between 20-39 yards.Marquette King was signed soon after his surprise release by the Raiders following the hire of Jon Gruden as their head coach. Oakland’s loss looks to be Denver’s gain as King is an instant upgrade over Riley Dixon who underwhelmed in his time with the Broncos.What do you guys expect from the Broncos this season? Will they take a step forward or back? Let us know in the comment section.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Hunter Henry is running in a knee brace Travis Benjamin, Chargers don't believe case of drops contagious - Eric Williams"For me, it's my first time going back since I left there," Lynn said. "I know a lot of people in Buffalo and in the city and in the organization. But I'm going back to play a football game and hopefully win the football game, so I can't let that distract me."No Nathan Peterman? No problem, as Chargers prepare for rookie Josh Allen - Eric Williams"It doesn't matter who they've got back there," Perryman said of the Buffalo Bills. "It's another week, another team. I get to redeem myself from last week and try to go 1-0 this week."Week 1: Chargers' Rookie Review - Thomas HerdIt’s only right to start of with the team’s first round draft pick. It didn’t take too long for the Florida State product to show the fans what to expect. Early in the 2nd quarter, James made two influential plays. The first, a touchdown saving pass break up, diving in front of speedy receiver De’Anthony Thomas and making a play on the ball. Two plays later, on third down Tyrell Williams Jersey , James displayed another aspect of his game. Lined up on the edge, he chased around the back end to get to, and take down QB Patrick Mahomes. His explosiveness was on full show.Grading all 32 first rounders after Week 1 - Mark ChichesterJames was a bright spot for the Chargers defense during his team’s Week 1 defeat to the Chiefs. He was targeted three times in coverage, allowed just one catch for one yard, and he also added a pass break up in the end zone and a sack from a third-down blitz.Chargers TE Hunter Henry runs with knee brace four months after ACL tear – Jack Wang“He looked real good,” Coach Anthony Lynn said. “He did some start-and-stop stuff, a little bit of change of direction. It’s just so soon. It was amazing how he looked today. 鈥?He’s been doing some stuff on the side all along, but today, he kind of took it to another level.”AFC West Notes: Bolts, Holton, Henderson - Sam RobinsonJoey Bosa‘s official diagnosis is a bone bruise on his left foot, Eric Williams of ESPN.com tweets. The Chargers defensive end is not expected to need surgery Authentic Keenan Allen Jersey , with rest and rehab being the current plan to get the stalwart pass rusher back on the field. He’s not expected to play against the Bills on Sunday, and Anthony Lynn wouldn’t be surprised if he missed more games.Joey Bosa Officially Ruled Out Week 2 vs. Bills with Foot Injury - Kyle NewportBosa missed last week's season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs with a bone bruise. While he played in all 16 games last year, he was hampered by injury as a rookie in 2016 as well, missing the first four games of his career as the result of a hamstring injury.Ranking the 6 former Chargers eligible for the 2019 Hall of Fame - Travis WakemanBut that doesn’t mean we can’t put together a fun little list, right? Here, I will look at each of the former Chargers eligible for enshrinement and consider their entire bodies of work throughout their careers. From there, we’ll form our own selection process and determine which of these six men has the best chance to reach Canton next year.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: michealplaisan
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 14961 Themen und 15387 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor