definitely earned their break.Boston

in Mitglieder des Hähnchenführes 30.11.2018 14:48
von riluowanying123 • 2.174 Beiträge

CLEVELAND -- Surrounded by his teammates in the locker room, James Harrison accepted the game ball as his eyes flooded with tears.On a special day for Pittsburghs pulverizing linebacker, there was something was missing and Harrison struggled to harness his emotions.I was thinking about my father, and how hes not here for it, Harrison said.The 38-year-old Harrison became the Steelers career sacks leader on Sunday as Pittsburgh recorded eight sacks and pounded the Cleveland Browns 24-9 to end a four-game losing streak.For Harrison, the milestone was somewhat bittersweet since it came in the same year that he lost his father, James Sr., who died in May at the age of 76.Harrison has kept his fathers passing mostly private, but honored him by posting photos on Instagram of him and his dad fishing together.Following the game, the Steelers paid tribute to the five-time Pro Bowler, who has helped them win two Super Bowls.Except for one season, Harrison has been with the Steelers since 2002, and his presence has kept Pittsburghs defense among the NFLs hardest-hitting, most-feared units.With Cleveland driving toward a possible touchdown, Harrison sacked Browns rookie quarterback Cody Kessler for a 5-yard loss.Starting on the right side, Harrison looped around the edge and then overpowered rookie guard Spencer Drango, who had no chance and was driven backward before Kessler was brought down.It was vintage Harrison -- brutal and effective.The sack gave him 77+ sacks, moving Harrison past Jason Gildon (77) for the most in Pittsburghs storied history.It feels good, Harrison said of the record. It feels a lot better to get a win to stop this losing skid that we were on.Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who has been around nearly as long as Harrison has, was excited to see his teammate set the mark.I wish he would have gotten it at home, but thats about the only regret I have for him is that he couldnt be recognized at home because he deserves that as one of the best Ive ever seen, Roethlisberger said. Im glad hes on my side. We all respect him a lot and were all happy for him.Harrison came in with just two sacks this season, both coming in a loss to Baltimore two weeks ago. Last week, Harrison found himself on the sideline during Dallas final two drives, both ending with touchdown runs by rookie Ezekiel Elliott.Coach Mike Tomlin moved him ahead of Jarvis Jones on the depth chart, and Harrison came through the way he always has.James has been that type of guy for us, Tomlin said. Usually we make decisions with him with a global perspective. Wanting him to be a part of this thing not only today, but for the remainder of the season and for `fork in the road type weeks. What are we preserving him for? Thats why we played him today in the manner in which we did.I see him every day so Im less amazed by him. Maybe I should be amazed by it, but we know that his production is not haphazard. Its not something mystical. He works extremely hard and does so on a daily basis.Harrison helped set the tone for Pittsburghs defense, which held the Browns to 33 yards rushing and 209 overall -- 126 coming in the fourth quarter when the Steelers were not rushing as much.Everybody took responsibility to do their job and what I call play selfish, Harrison said. Do your job and let your teammate do his job. And Im not saying selfish in the way of me, me, me. Im talking about selfish in the fact that if you do your job and everyone else does their job, then everything will roll out the way you need it to.Harrison, who grew up in Akron and played at Kent State, said setting the sacks record in Ohio didnt make it any more significant.It could have been anywhere, he said. But it wouldnt have been more special than it already is.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Yeezys For Sale Cheap . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Authentic Yeezys . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. http://www.cheapyeezyssale.com/ . Speaking Thursday on TSN 1050 Thursday, the Leafs GM also touched on the questions surrounding the teams leadership and the struggles of his big-name free-agent signing. “Its not from lack of effort from the coaching staff. Cheap Authentic Yeezys For Sale . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Cheap Yeezys For Sale . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. BOSTON -- By Tuesday, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney could tell his team needed a break. That victory against Louisville was dramatic and draining, and a long trip on short rest was looming.Swinney eased up a bit on the third-ranked Tigers and they responded with a sharp performance when they easily could have come out flat, beating Boston College 56-10 on Friday night.It was a taxing week, but our guys didnt complain, Swinney said. They just went through the grind. I love that mentality of that team.Deshaun Watson threw for 266 yards and four touchdowns, and the Heisman Trophy hopeful even helped clear the way for Wayne Gallmans 59-yard scoring run with a solid block.Clemson (6-0, 3-0 Atlantic Coast Conference) extended its conference winning streak to 12 games and its road winning streak to eight, which matches a school record set from 1978-79.Ive been doing this a long time. Theres a reason that records only eight. Its really hard to do, Swinney said, doing his postgame news conference with the big bronze ORourke-McFadden Trophy that goes to the winner of this rivalry sitting on the table next to him.Clemson linebacker Ben Boulware said he planned to spend his rare Saturday off back home in Anderson, South Carolina, chowing down on some food from J.C.s sandwich shop, riding his fathers new dune buggy and watching college football.Im super pumped, he said.The Tigers definitely earned their break.Boston College (3-3, 0-3) lost its 11th consecutive ACC game.Clemson broke three plays of at least 50 yards in the first quarter, two for touchdowns and another that set up a score. Watson picked off a defender on the edge to help spring Gallman for the games first touchdown. Watsons 59-yard touchdown pass to Jordan Leggett made it 21-0 late in the first half. That was all the Tigers needed.Those three plays were costly right there, Boston College coach Steve Addazio said. The last thing I wanted to see us do is give up some big plays.TAKEAWAYClemson: Hard to expect an A-plus effort from the Tigers considering the circumstances, but there was nothing to complain about. Swinney said the team hit a wall in the middle of the week so he cut bback on practice and had the coaches and players catch up on rest.dddddddddddd There was no looking past BC and a trip to the place where Swinney earned his first win as Clemson coach back in 2008.We dont look forward to the next game or (back at) game past, Watson said.There were plenty of Clemson fans in the sellout crowd of 44,500, but not much intensity in Alumni Stadium. Still, the Tigers took care of business and came out of the game relatively healthy.Boston College: The Eagles just cant match-up against this level of opposition. The Eagles have lost their last two ACC games by a combined score 105-10 to Virginia Tech and Clemson.BCs best first-half drive covered 80 yards and got inside the Clemson 1. Twice on fourth-and-goal, quarterback Patrick Towles fumbled the snap because center Jim Cashman, who was playing in place of the injured Jon Baker (ankle), was knocked into the backfield by Tigers tackle Scott Pagano. The first one was wiped out by an offside penalty by Clemson, so Pagano did it again.Baker is Boston Colleges best lineman.One of my fears was losing that guy and that happened, Addazio said.POLL IMPLICATIONSBeating one of the worst teams in the conference isnt going to push Clemson up the polls, but the Tigers did nothing to lose support In the AP Top 25 , which comes out Monday instead of Sunday because of the postponed Georgia-South Carolina game.HOMECOMINGClemson star defensive tackle Christian Wilkins, from Springfield, Massachusetts, had four tackles, two for loss, including a sack, in his first college game in his home state.UP NEXTClemson: The Tigers return home to face North Carolina State on Oct. 15.Boston College: If the Eagles are going to break the ACC losing streak, the next game could be their best opportunity. Boston College hosts Syracuse on Oct. 22 in a matchup of one team that cant play offense (BC) and another that cant play defense (Syracuse).---Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAPMore college football coverage at http://collegefootball.ap.org/ Chiefs Jerseys China Cheap Nike Chargers Jerseys Cheap Nike Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys China Cheap Nike Giants Jerseys Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Redskins Jerseys China Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys China Cheap Vikings Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Panthers Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Saints Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cardinals Jerseys China Cheap Rams Jerseys Hoodies Cheap Nike 49ers Jerseys Seahawks Jerseys China Bears Jerseys China Cheap Nike Bills Jerseys Ravens Jerseys China Wholesale Falcons Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: shoesvipser
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 16094 Themen und 16615 Beiträge.

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor